39 Mother's Day Gifts She'll Actually Use Every Day
Mother's Day's on Sunday May 10th. Are you ready?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A faceted crystal-like water bottle — it will be a delight for her to carry around because it makes even plain tap water look beautiful.
2. An adorable magnetic key holder shaped like a cloud, so she can think of you each time she leaves, and every time she gets home.
3. A bottle of Trader Joe's Everything Bagel Seasoning because it'll instantly add a salty, garlicky, onion-y crunch of flavor to everything she sprinkles it over, from avocado to popcorn to roast veggies and SO much more.
4. And some Mike's Hot Honey for adding just the right amount of spicy sweetness to pretty much anything she cooks or eats.
5. An incredibly moisturizing lip balm that comes in tinted and un-tinted options *and* tastes delicious, so she'll feel like she's treating herself every time she applies it.
6. The One Line A Day journal: each page asks her to record a little about that calendar date over the course of five years, so as she flips through each year again, she can reflect on how much has (and hasn't!) changed.
7. Or because you know her well and suspect she'd prefer something with a prompt, a One Question A Day journal that has a similar concept — one quick thought each day, over the course of five years — but with specific queries to answer.
8. A Kindle Paperwhite — it's waterproof and glare-free, so she can read her favorite books in the bath or by the pool without a worry.
9. A color-coded cutting board and mats set if she loves to cook but hates cleaning up, because you only have to wash the small mats each time, not the entire board.
10. A cozy, plush robe that's personalized with her name (or just "Mom"!) because she deserves a little time to just lay back and relax in something soft.
11. A Squatty Potty because it just might buy her back some time in her busy day. Or just because it actually works!
12. A lemon, rose, and vetiver-scented hand cream that's so richly moisturizing she might even start looking forward to washing her hands.
13. A sturdy but lightweight purse insert so she can effortlessly swap bags every day or even twice a day, and finally carry all her favorite styles in a regular rotation.
14. The Makeup Eraser, which does exactly what it was designed to: instantly wipe off every last bit of makeup using *only water*.
15. A chic electric toothbrush because it will make this twice-daily habit feel a little fancy, too.
16. A fancy French butter crock, which makes it easy to keep fresh and spreadable room-temperature butter right on the table next to the salt and pepper.
17. A breakfast sandwich maker so she can streamline her busy mornings but still enjoy a nutritious and delicious meal.
18. A pair of polarized sunglasses — if she drives and wears (non-polarized) sunglasses on a regular basis, these will basically blow her mind with how much they're able to cut back on the glare on the road.
19. A jewelry cleaning pen so she can instantly shine up all of her favorite silver necklaces that you've given her on previous Mother's Days.
20. An adjustable-tilt laptop desk because sometimes we *all* have to get work done, but something about doing it on the couch makes it 1,000 times better.
21. An incredibly soft faux-fur throw she can toss over the sofa for movie marathons or spread over the bed for a sophisticated upgrade that doesn't break the bank.
22. A subscription to Sips by, which will send her a box customized with premium tea brands and blends that are aligned with her tastes.
23. A pair of perfectly clear blue-light blocking glasses ideal if she happens to work at a computer all day long — they could help reduce eye strain and maybe even help her get better sleep.
24. A broad-spectrum sunscreen that she'll both actually wear every day and *enjoy* wearing, because it's lightweight, oil-free, and (at least for many people!) can help calm breakouts.
25. An Aura digital photo frame so you can keep her updated with photos from your life (as many as you want!), no matter how far away you live.
26. A soy wax candle especially designed to eliminate any lingering cooking or pet odors, so she can have peace of mind knowing the house always smells clean.
27. A teensy spatula because you know she'll appreciate how it makes it incredibly easy to scrape up every last bit of product from tiny jars.
28. A pack of creaseless hair ties so she can minimize the amount of hair breakage while still trying out the latest half-up, half-down throwback hairstyle from her childhood.
29. Some airtight OXO pop containers because they keep food fresh for longer than the original packaging ever possibly could, all while making everything in her pantry or cabinets very straightforward to find.
30. A monogrammed gold bangle that secretly happens to be a backup phone battery, so she's never caught without a charge.
31. Or a compact and lightweight portable charger — it works with any outfit because it simply slips into her pocket or bag.
32. A water-resistant Bluetooth speaker small enough for her to carry from the bathroom to her home office, so wherever she is in the house she can listen to her favorite music or podcasts.
33. A faux-pearl-filled makeup brush organizer so she can feel extra glam anytime she reaches for an eyeshadow brush.
34. A cold brew coffee maker that she can pop in her fridge overnight for several day's worth of smooth iced coffee.
35. And a subscription to Atlas Coffee Club so, whether she likes her coffee hot or cold, she can enjoy all the flavors of freshly roasted, sustainably farmed, micro-lot beans sourced from a different country every month.
36. A seat gap filler for her car because it's 2020 and no one should have to dig their phone out from that abyss between the seat and the console anymore.
37. Did You Feed The Dog, a switch pad to make sure your family pups (or kitties or fish or piggies) can't ever trick multiple humans into feeding them two breakfasts and three dinners.
38. A detangling brush, especially if you know she struggles with brushing out knots. It's flexible bristles glide through tangled hair, gently and painlessly loosening strands.
39. A powerful blender that will make delicious breakfast smoothies or fun tropical drinks at the press of a button.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.