1. A combination Aveeno foam cleanser + makeup remover made with chamomile to soothe your skin. If you have a skin condition like eczema, you want to avoid overwashing and harsh cleansers. Thankfully this saves you from having to wash twice (first with a makeup remover and then with a cleanser) *and* it's super gentle.
2. A gentle cleanser if your sensitive skin flares up when you even read the words parabens and fragrance. Don't worry, this is free of both of those ingredients as well as dyes, lanolin, formaldehyde, gluten, and sulfates.
3. A La Roche-Posay gel acne cleanser so you can tell those painful, red, swollen pimples to take a hike. It's formulated with salicylic acid so it's tough on breakouts, yet it's gentle enough for morning and night use.
4. A brightening cream with azelaic acid, an ingredient with anti-inflammatory properties that'll help treat swelling and redness.
5. A face and body cream for handling all your skin issues — redness, dryness, itchiness, you name it — fast. It's made with a collection of calming ingredients like manuka honey, aloe vera, shea butter, and coconut oil.
6. An organic lotion made from vitamin E, sunflower seed oil, and calendula flowers to hydrate parched skin. ALSO! Dry hands or feet? OKAY! Because this works wonders on your body, too.
7. A recovering and calming facial toner with antioxidant-rich ingredients that will thoroughly nourish your skin. Plus, it's formulated to minimize the effects of free-radical damage while simultaneously hydrating your skin. Now that's a win-win-win!
8. A refreshing face mist if your skin needs a midday pick-me-up. It's made with green tea extract, which calms the skin and reduces inflammation.
9. A brightening facial scrub so your skin is ✨glowing✨ instead of tired and red. A combo of sea kelp, lemon peel, French green clay, and Madonna lily can slough away the dry, flaky dead skin cells and de-gunk your pores to help reduce breakouts.
10. An ice roller that'll perk up your skin, make your redness vanish, and help de-puff your perpetually puffy eye bags.
11. An alcohol-free Thayers toner for busy bees who need their skincare to work just as hard as they do. It's anti-inflammatory, meaning you may be able to kiss your redness goodbye. Plus, it's an astringent meaning it helps tighten your pores and dries up excess oils.
12. A recovery serum formulated with natural ingredients like avocado butter (to hydrate and nourish), Ceramide 5 (to manage redness), and Allantoin (to soothe). I guess you could say you need to try ~going green~ to reduce your redness.
13. A K-beauty rosewater toner to get your full-face flush under control. It contains lactic acid, which gently exfoliates and softens your skin while keeping it moisturized.
14. A Mario Badescu powder if breakouts have made your skin red and angry. Just sprinkle this sulfur-based powder on affected areas and it'll sop up excess oil and help reduce redness while healing your breakouts.
15. A bottle of rosehip oil so you can say see ya' to dark spots and redness and hello to plump, bright, clear skin. It's safe to use on your face, nails, and body and the results are scrumdiddlyumptious.
16. A hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 serum that'll hydrate and calm your skin so your complexion is beautifully bright and even.
17. A NYX oil primer for dry skin-types that want to add moisture before applying foundation. It's made with jojoba oil, which is ideal for reducing eczema- or psoriasis-related redness as well as safflower oil, which smooths the skin while removing dirt and oil.
18. Or a color-correcting green primer because green and red are complementary colors, meaning the green will neutralize any redness on your face.
19. A priming moisturizer to kill two birds with one stone and color correct *while* hydrating your skin.
20. A color-correcting treatment if you want to enjoy even skin *and* sun protection. This Dr. Jart cream has SPF 30 and can be worn under makeup as a primer or by itself if you just want to cancel out your redness.
21. A medicated rosacea gel so you can just live your life without flare-ups. It contains sulfur, a common ingredient in rosacea, acne, and seborrheic dermatitis products that helps reduce redness.
22. A multi-use skincare oil that'll tackle a variety of issues, including uneven skin, stretch marks, redness, and acne scars. It helps your body retain moisture (bye bye dry skin!) and absorbs into the skin fast so you won't feel greasy.
23. An oatmeal repair mask for calming red, inflamed skin with a gentle formula made with colloidal oatmeal to baby your skin.
24. A tea tree sheet mask because it'll calm your skin with chamomile and Asiatic pennywort, while deep cleaning your pores with tea tree oil and rosemary.
25. An acne patch because pimples always pop up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
26. A Biossance squalane oil for hydrating parched skin and locking in moisture to keep your epidermis feeling soft, smooth, and plump. It may also help even your complexion, reducing redness and irritation.
28. A La Roche-Posay Cicaplast balm with shea butter to soothe dry and irritated skin not just on your face, but your whole body too. It's perfect not just if you have allergic skin or a flare-up, but also just for everyday moisture.
29. A Garnier SkinActive micellar water with rose water and glycerin for evening your skin tone and giving it a base layer of hydration. It's also a great makeup remover and a gentle cleanser, so what more could you ask for?
30. And a matching Garnier SkinActive moisturizer formulated with more glorious rose water and hyaluronic acid to give your skin a boost of *gentle* hydration. It's an excellent daily moisturizer for anyone with sensitive skin or redness.
31. A three-ingredient facial spray that'll rescue your skin from the depths of stressed and reddened despair. It's great to carry on-the-go so you can refresh your skin from anywhere.
32. A L'Oréal Paris BB Cream to hydrate your skin and neutralize its tone in one easy application. It can be used as a primer or as a light-coverage foundation, so you may find yourself reaching for it day *and* night.
Of the five varieties, pick the BB cream that best suits your skin concerns: anti-redness, anti-fatigue, or three shaded options that'll become your new favorite tinted moisturizer.
Promising review: "I swear by this. Been using it for about a year now, it goes on every day and gets all the redness off my face, when I’m in a hurry I just top it off with a little powder and I’m done but it’s a perfect base layer for any makeup routine if you had a lot of redness like I do." –Andrea
Get it from Amazon for $5+ (available in five varieties and quantities).
33. A soothing overnight mask formulated with redness-reducing ingredients like passionflower oil and cornflower water, as well as soothing squalane so your skin can maintain its healthy glow and even tone. Simply put it on before bed and wake up to glowy, not-so-red skin!
You can even use this product in the short-term by applying an even layer to your face and leave on for 10 minutes (massage in the excess).
Promising review: "WOW — this works and you get a LOT of product in the container, which is beautiful. I can tell a difference the morning after I use this, with noticeably more even skin tone, less redness (I even used after having a reaction to another unrelated product), and smoother texture. I do wish the scent was more floral, but it smells lovely and light." –GreyHairedMama
Get it from Sephora for $68.