1. An eye cream that's made of all-natural, vegan ingredients and touts 11,000+ 5-star reviews to prove it delivers ~results~ around the windows to your soul.
2. A RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream clinically proven to visibly reduce eye wrinkles by 50 percent, which is pretty darn impressive. It also combats puffiness and dark circles.
3. A Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream's combo of hyaluronic acid and retinol that will practically knock those fine lines right off (well, within a week) to reveal smooth, bright, and even skin.
4. An easy-to-use cooling eye balm with hyaluronic acid, caffeine, probiotics, and other clean ingredients to provide some serious hydration while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. A Tatcha's Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream which lives up to its name and ~melts~ right into your skin with the help of liquid silk (!!!) and Japanese white peony, which is perfect for anyone looking for intense hydration.
6. A lightweight Korean eye cream made with vegan ingredients that will hydrate, reduce puffiness, and diminish dark circles without irritating sensitive skin.
7. A Brickell Men's Restoring Eye Cream with caffeine, hyaluronic acid, green tea, and other natural and certified organic ingredients to tighten skin and diminish dark circles.
8. A Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream is perfect for tired eyes that need some reviving — and fast. It's been clinically proven to de-puff and brighten after just one use!
9. A cult-favorite CeraVe Eye Repair Cream formulated with hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and three essential ceramides to moisturize, protect, and brighten the skin around your eyes.
10. A hypoallergenic (you can breathe a sigh of relief, fellow sensitive skin friends) Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream that provides intense hydration lasting a full 24 hours.
11. A fragrance-free Vichy Mineral 89 Eyes gel with caffeine, hyaluronic acid, and volcanic water for hydrating, brightening, and repairing your skin's moisture barrier.
12. A Murad's Renewing Eye Cream formulated with advanced peptides, retinol, and mango butter for a super-hydrating experience suitable for balanced, oily, combination, dry, *and* sensitive skin.
13. An Olay Brightening Eye Cream to target everything from discoloration to dark circles and wrinkles thanks to its caffeine, vitamin B3 and C, and optic brighteners.
14. A SkinCeuticals' A.G.E. Eye Complex which offers quick yet long-lasting results by combining blueberry extract, optical diffusers, peptides, and other ingredients to help your eyes look brighter than ever.
15. A Algenist's Triple Algae Eye Renewal Balm clinically proven to reduce dark circles, firm skin, hydrate, and de-puff in just 10 days. Reviewers claim it even works well as a primer!
16. A Burt's Bees Eye Cream for Sensitive Skin formulated to be *super* gentle but still effective at reducing undereye puffiness and providing all the hydration you need.
17. A Clinique All About Eyes cream-gel with rave reviews for a reason: it *really* helps diminish puffiness and undereye circles. (Bonus points for it also working well as a primer for eye makeup!).
18. A sensitive skin-friendly La Rocha-Posay eye cream to kick irritation and a.m. puffiness to the curb with its fragrance-free, soothing, and nourishing formula.
Promising review: "I have used lots of eye creams both high-end and drugstore and nothing comes close to this. For as long as I can remember, I always had red irritated skin at the outer corner of my eyes and this has completely cleared it up. A little goes a long way. It is not greasy and leaves skin super soft. Nothing comes close to this product." –Amaz Customer
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
19. A Biossance Squalane and Marine Algae Eye Cream that revitalizes dry and dull skin while replenishing firmness and elasticity within 👏 a 👏 week 👏. Plus, it's vegan and cruelty-free!
20. A caffeine eye cream by The Inkey List to pair with your morning cup o' Joe. This lightweight eye cream uses caffeine and peptides to instantly brighten and nourish your under-eyes, as well as reduce the look of bags and fine lines.
We also gave this product a shoutout in our roundup of affordable eye creams to keep on your radar.
Promising review: "This works! I can see my dark circles slowly subside as I’m applying this eye cream. It’s also moisturizing and I’m super happy with the results. Sure, it’s a temporary Band-Aid to my terrible sleeping habits, but it works and that’s what matters most." —Baaaanana
Get it from Sephora for $9.99.
21. A Holy Hydration! Eye Cream by E.l.f that'll say "wakey wakey" to anyone with tired, dry under-eyes. It's formulated with a dreamy blend of hyaluronic acid and peptides for ultimate hydration to minimize dark circles and any other evidence that you binged too much TV last night.
22. An eye cream by Gemini Beauty whose gentle formula targets dark circles, fine lines, and puffiness with sensitive skin-friendly ingredients like cucumber extract, peptides, hyaluronic acid, plus vitamins A and E.
Gemini Beauty is a woman-owned small skincare brand that makes products for sensitive skin. Founder Joann Zehenni was inspired to create clean products for sensitive skin upon learning that she had a borderline case of Lupus following her father and sister's diagnosis. In turn, Gemini Beauty donates a portion of their profits to Lupus LA, a non-profit that provides support to people fighting all stages of Lupus, as well as career opportunities to the practitioners that serve them. Read more about their beauty mission here.
Psst – we also gave this product a shoutout in our roundup of products for anyone whose favorite hobby is skincare!
23. A rejuvenating eye cream by Fleur & Bee that uses natural ingredients like green tea, dandelion, aloe vera, along with caffeine and peptides to give your under-eyes a boost of brightening and softening hydration.
Promising review: "Love this product. Non-greasy. No noticeable scent. I'm on my third pot of Eyes Eyes Baby and see a noticeable improvement in my dark under-eye circles. An added bonus is that it seems to miraculously over time diminish or completely remove tiny skin tags that develop on my upper and lower lids. Will never run out of this product!!" –Sharon L.