We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A drawing-inspired necklace of one of their kid's ACTUAL FACTUAL artwork that just may ~draw~ tears of joy because it'll be nostalgic *and* also too sweet for words. 😭😭😭
2. A Gremlins Funko Card Game that'll instantly bring back memories of just how ADORABLE they thought these little monsters were. They'll enjoy some competitive matching with this set that's for anyone age 8 and up.
3. S thing earrings! Oh, you know you remember the S thing (we drew it all over everything for no reason except to pass time and feel like we could actually factually draw; most of us actually couldn't) — and they def will too!
4. A vegan binder clip bag for the fashionista who'll always remember just how useful those things were ahead of the virtual cloud. ALSO, they'll be extra happy you spent ~paper~ on this once they lay eyes on the bag's interior.
5. A true crime 2021 calendar for the folks who'll always be obsessed with mind-boggling criminals. If they spend their days bingeing stuff like Making A Murder, docs about the Anglin brothers, the Ken & Barbie case, or anything else morbid and bizarre, they'll love this cool way to count their days in the new year.
6. A Mrs. Doubtfire sticker — a nod to the fact that the hilarious lime scene will always ~stick~ with the person who's a forever fan of the classic Robin Williams film.
7. A candle that literally looks like a bowl of Froot Loops cereal — complete with the spoon sticking out of the "milk" (read: wax) — for all the Toucan Sams who cereal-ously miss those worry-free Saturday mornings with this sugary breakfast and their cartoons.
8. The Golden Girls coaster so their tables will stay protected while they binge-watch old episodes as a cold drink sweats within arm's length. Picture it: 2021. Relaxation and protected tables!
9. A Very Schitty Coloring Book for the Schittiest friend you know. It's filled with 16 pages of scenes from the beloved show for them to color in and quote with joy.
10. An adult M.A.S.H. board game for anyone who once used it to predict their luxe adult living quarters. Except this'll be way more imaginative since the game comes with thousands of different outcomes thanks to 300 (!!!) fate cards, six categories, and 40 scenario cards.
11. A DIY reel viewer they can customize with their own photos! Fun times from childhood will def flash across their mind when they unwrap this special gift.
12. A Mary Kate + Ashley hoodie to remind them WHAT A RUN they (OK, WE!!!!) had with those twins through movies, shows, books, and that Walmart clothing line they begged their parents to get them all the pieces from.
13. A Lisa Frank makeup palette if they owned a Lisa Frank folder or pencils in grade school. Rainbows may seriously start pouring from their eyes when they open this.
14. A Tia & Tamera mug that'll have 'em singing the Sister, Sister theme song every time they sip from it.
15. A Redwall cookbook to put a perfect (and yummy!) exclamation point on their collection of the fantasy Brian Jacques storybooks.
16. The Bel-Air Academy Jersey that any '90s baby with good sitcom taste will recognize and want to wear immediately. Warning: You may have to sit through them quoting lines from The Fresh Prince all day with this on but "just mind ya business. That's all! Just mind ya business!" 🤷🏿♀️🤣
18. The Very Hungry Caterpillar tote because I assure you, they probs haven't seen this green thing in SO long but their love for the slinky bug will come right back, stat.
19. A pair of flip-up sunglasses for the A Different World fans who always, always wanted a pair of glasses like Dwayne Wayne's.
20. A Baby Phat tee that'll bring all those old feelings about that graceful cat emblem right on back.
21. The House Party trivia game, which is filled with so many fun (and actually challenging) questions about Black culture moments. You'll also be sprinkling in the magic of a good game night for their whole household. A GIFT.
22. Mini Goosebumps book earrings that'll be a ~tiny~ reminder of how they used to scare the crap out of themselves reading about that creepy camp, the abominable whatever, THOSE DUMMIES, and everything else R.L. Stine could conjure up and put on a page.
23. The …Baby One More Time album on vinyl. Whew! This is Britney Spears' bestselling album of all time. Any fan will open this thing up and hug it just thinking on who they were and where they were when this music first dropped.
24. A tiny library-inspired change purse that'll be perfect if they're a millennial dinosaur like me who ~actually~ remembers checking out physical books with these lil' cards in 'em. This thing won't take up much space in their pocket or bag but it'll take up a TON of space in their nostalgic heart because it's just way too friggin' cute.
25. A personal library kit if they're still a brave soul who lets folks "borrow" their babies. I started sending out Amazon links instead 😂. Anywho, this'll help them keep track of the who, what, when, and where of their book-lending philanthropy.
26. Novel ~tea~ bags with classic literature quotes to help them sip and read to their heart's content. Isn't this super ~Lit~?!
27. A 3D Star Wars and Star Trek LED lamp made with a light guide glass plate that'll make it look like real starships are floating through their room (OK, their personal galaxy) at night.
28. A Lab Manual eyeshadow palette to take 'em right back to a life of science classes and projects — only this time, they'll be experimenting with different lewks.
29. Fuzzy wuzzy worm scrunchies that might remind 'em of their elementary obsession with the hair accessory and maybe the "Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. I guess I'll eat worms" song.
30. The Scrabble board game to let 'em know you'd like to have a ~word~ with 'em about the last time they beat you... REMATCH!
31. A soup-scooping ladle inspired by the Loch Ness Monster because what's cooler than an actual factual item that'll prove to everyone the Loch Ness Monster truly ~does~ exist — at least in their kitchen.
32. A giant Connect Four they can pull out when the fam could use a good game night to ~reconnect~ with each other.
33. A Ciate London x Miss Piggy Blush Palette for anyone who can trace their love for all things makeup and lashes to the Queen Piggy herself. (Kermit obsession sold separately. 🐸) The best part? This baby smells like donuts!
34. A Chanel coffee table book if they've ever gone through a phase of pearls, tweed, little black dresses, quilted bags, and those iconic C's, then their coffee table deserves this book.
35. A legendary Total Request Live T-shirt — OMG! RIP TRL and music video countdown shows in general and hiiiii Carson Daly wherever you are, hopefully living ya best life. <— Yea, this shirt'll make 'em feel those things.
36. A handy dishwasher magnet to remind them of 1) That era they spent trying to get their hair to look like Christina's and 2) help folks in their house know what's clean, what ain't, and if it's their night on to get that dishwasher "fired up in a... HURR-AY."
37. Stretchy socks to memorialize an iconic pop royalty romance and the most atrocious denim moment in celebrity history. What a time!
38. An enamel pin of the super social media OG. One of the coolest dudes on the internet (though he hardly tweets). And the guy responsible for us all being mini-coders without even really knowing it. "TOM! IT'S TOM," they'll say when they see this.
39. A Moesha T-shirt to rep the fantastic foursome that was Moesha, Kim, Niecy, and Hakeem. This tee will def put the image of that group chilling in The Den right back in their mind.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.