Here Are The 22 Things Our Readers Bought Most This Month From Amazon Australia
Including a smart ceramic mug and light therapy acne treatment pen.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This light therapy Neutrogena acne spot treatment, which uses dermatologist in-office technology (no UV rays!) to treat mild to moderate acne.
2. This motivational water bottle, which will remind you to hydrate in between your passive-aggressive emails.
3. This magnetic phone holder for your car, because life's too short to deal with pesky phone cradles.
4. This brilliant book, Normal People by Sally Rooney, should you have just binged the series and are needing more Marianne and Connell in your life.
5. This rechargeable, handheld deep tissue massager, because your tired muscles deserve some love and attention.
6. This all-in-one mandoline slicer, so you don't have to risk fingers in the pursuit of perfectly sliced veggies.
7. This drain snake that will unclog the hair that has been building up since you've been sprouting follicles on top of your head.
9. This Vitamin C serum, an organic answer to each and every one of your skin woes.
10. This body fat scale that you can connect to your phone, because we all need to be especially aware of our health in this new reality.
11. This magic double-sided tape, which you can use to free up counter space and can be washed and reused, time and time again.
12. This heated brush, which will minimise frizz as it dries, curls or straightens your hair.
14. This, Thayers Witch Hazel Toner with Rose Petal, which will do everything all your exxy serums, creams and oils claim to.
15. This smart ceramic mug that will ensure your bean juice always stays warm.
16. This indoor thermometer that also measures humidity, so that you can better understand your air quality.
17. These Sound PEATS wireless earbuds, because I've been wanting to make the move to wireless but have been turned off by competitors' prices.
18. These eyeliner stamps, because whoever invented the winged-eye look was just setting us up for failure.
19. These car hooks, because you paid enough for your handbag, so you probably shouldn't just throw it on the car floor.
20. This coffee warmer, because nothing says a good start to the day/year/decade like a cup of tea that doesn't go cold.
21. This reusable face wipe, the Face Halo, which removes every inch of makeup with nothing but water.
22. And finally, this essential oil diffuser, which will distribute calming scents to the far reaches of your room.
You, when your flatmates ask about all the packages arriving in coming weeks.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.