Here’s What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a snowman onesie, "weener kleener," a drinking roulette game, and more!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
2. A yarn bowl with a rubber bottom (so it won't slip-slip-slip around on you while you're trying to finish that scarf you're working on for Uncle Ludo).
4. The soundtrack to Home Alone (so you can play "Mom Returns and Finale" from John Williams' score as you open presents on Christmas morning).
7. A drinking roulette game you'll want to bring to every holiday party you're invited to this season.
8. Suction cup bath toys that resemble little (non-stinging) jellyfish.
Promising review: "Our toddler loves to play with cups in the bath and flood our whole bathroom. I was looking for a toy whose function wasn't to fill it up with water/pour it out. So happy I found these jellies. They're fun, brightly colored, easy to grasp, entertaining for both our 4-year-old and 21-month-old, and keep our bathroom drier! They stick well to the sides of the bath or on top of each other and dry quickly: no worries of water being trapped in a little crevice and getting all grimy." —AZ
12. The "Ultimate Collection" edition of Outlander's first season (it comes with an engraved flask, a keepsake box, the soundtrack, and more).
15. A toilet-shaped container you can use as a planter, a serving dish, or a mug (just don't actually try to poop or pee in it unless you're veryyyyyyy petite).
18. And a set of nonstick pans to use the gloves with.
Promising review: "My mother gave this set to me as a birthday present this year and I was skeptical at first. I've been an avid baker for nearly two decades and I can honestly say I've never been more pleased with a set of bakeware. It's completely non-stick, from my ooey gooey whole wheat cinnamon buns to loaves of freshly baked sandwich breads and hamburger buns! They literally slide out, without any greasing or oiling of the pans. They are heavy duty, so they don't bend up in the heat. If you get these pans, you will not be disappointed!" —L. Lay