Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A onesie that'll turn you into a (much toastier) version of Frosty the Snowman.
2. A yarn bowl with a rubber bottom (so it won't slip-slip-slip around on you while you're trying to finish that scarf you're working on for Uncle Ludo).
3. A set of Christmas greeting cards featuring a variety of illustrations.
4. The soundtrack to Home Alone (so you can play "Mom Returns and Finale" from John Williams' score as you open presents on Christmas morning).
5. A book that'll make a perfect gift for your grill master friend.
6. An incredibly elaborate ~dream house~ for Barbie dolls that even comes with an elevator.
7. A drinking roulette game you'll want to bring to every holiday party you're invited to this season.
8. Suction cup bath toys that resemble little (non-stinging) jellyfish.
Promising review: "Our toddler loves to play with cups in the bath and flood our whole bathroom. I was looking for a toy whose function wasn't to fill it up with water/pour it out. So happy I found these jellies. They're fun, brightly colored, easy to grasp, entertaining for both our 4-year-old and 21-month-old, and keep our bathroom drier! They stick well to the sides of the bath or on top of each other and dry quickly: no worries of water being trapped in a little crevice and getting all grimy." —AZ
9. 600 of the fanciest twist ties you've ever seen.
10. A book for people who love botany as much as they love booze.
11. A three pairs of cat socks that are way too cute to keep hidden beneath your boots or jeans.
12. The "Ultimate Collection" edition of Outlander's first season (it comes with an engraved flask, a keepsake box, the soundtrack, and more).
13. A marble maze you can design and play with IRL *and* in virtual reality (thanks to an app).
14. Six snack-size bags of Boomchickapop's sweet, salty, and ridiculously addictive kettle corn.
15. A toilet-shaped container you can use as a planter, a serving dish, or a mug (just don't actually try to poop or pee in it unless you're veryyyyyyy petite).
16. And (on a less scatological note), an attractive glass pitcher.
17. Heat-resistant gloves that look like they were swiped from the kitchen of the Death Star.
18. And a set of nonstick pans to use the gloves with.
Promising review: "My mother gave this set to me as a birthday present this year and I was skeptical at first. I've been an avid baker for nearly two decades and I can honestly say I've never been more pleased with a set of bakeware. It's completely non-stick, from my ooey gooey whole wheat cinnamon buns to loaves of freshly baked sandwich breads and hamburger buns! They literally slide out, without any greasing or oiling of the pans. They are heavy duty, so they don't bend up in the heat. If you get these pans, you will not be disappointed!" —L. Lay
19. And some "kleener" for your "weener."