Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A butterfly whose wings will get all your makeup brushes nice and clean.
2. A map with "scratch-off" countries and states (so you can mark off where you've been when you get home from a trip).
3. A velour robe you'll want to ~hop~ into at the end of a looooong day.
4. And a soothing, glowing bunny for babies.
5. A natural deodorant that won't irritate sensitive skin.
6. A puzzle that moves way more smoothly and easily than a traditional Rubik's Cube.
7. A hair straightening brush with a handy automatic shutoff system (for people who *always* forget to unplug).
Promising review: "I love, love, love this. My hair is relatively short and naturally curly on the ends. I dry my hair, put some velcro rollers in it, hit it with heat from the dryer, and then use the straightener. I can smooth out the ends, straighten it around my face, add some curl to the top, and when I have a wicked cowlick on the back of my head, I use this to shape the hair and then spray with hairspray. It's a curler and a straightener!" —Donna
8. A new cookbook (from chef Alex Stupak) for anyone who celebrates "Taco Tuesday" every week.
9. An adorable utensil set for a toddler who's learning how to use a spoon and fork for the first time.
Promising review: "These are great for beginning self-feeding. My 17-month-old can use them to feed herself yogurt, applesauce, rice, etc. They have a great stout and short handle that helps her easily maneuver her food. I put them in the dishwasher with the rest of the silverware, and so far they come out clean and in the same shape as when I bought them." —fantasyteacherreader
10. A color-changing kitty night light you turn on with a pat.
11. A box set including every episode of the best sitcom of all time.
12. A water-resistant duffle bag that folds up into a small pouch when you're not using it.
Promising review: "I took this duffel bag with me on a recent trip to Europe. We traveled around Europe for three weeks and anticipated needing more luggage room on our return trip due to souvenir purchases. I'm glad I did, as we ended up going over the weight limit on our first suitcase by 35 pounds. We used this duffel bag to pack soft items such as clothing." —Amazon Customer
13. A bracelet for the child in your life who has an oh-so-impressive collection of Shopkins.
14. Brightly colored paint "daubers" that are wayyyyy more fun to use than markers.
15. Clog-style knit slippers your feet will love so damn much that they'll refuse to come out of them after you put them on.
16. An organizer that holds over 100 bags of tea (for people who start and end every day with a cup).
17. A kindling splitter for people who don't want to risk using an *actual* axe (we're not judging: no one wants to lose an arm).
18. And vegan leather motorcycle boots with stud detailing on the ankles.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.