Here’s What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a butterfly-shaped brush cleaner, a robe that'll turn you into a rabbit, and more!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A butterfly whose wings will get all your makeup brushes nice and clean.
2. A map with "scratch-off" countries and states (so you can mark off where you've been when you get home from a trip).
3. A velour robe you'll want to ~hop~ into at the end of a looooong day.
4. And a soothing, glowing bunny for babies.
5. A natural deodorant that won't irritate sensitive skin.
6. A puzzle that moves way more smoothly and easily than a traditional Rubik's Cube.
7. A hair straightening brush with a handy automatic shutoff system (for people who *always* forget to unplug).
Promising review: "I love, love, love this. My hair is relatively short and naturally curly on the ends. I dry my hair, put some velcro rollers in it, hit it with heat from the dryer, and then use the straightener. I can smooth out the ends, straighten it around my face, add some curl to the top, and when I have a wicked cowlick on the back of my head, I use this to shape the hair and then spray with hairspray. It's a curler and a straightener!" —Donna
8. A new cookbook (from chef Alex Stupak) for anyone who celebrates "Taco Tuesday" every week.
9. An adorable utensil set for a toddler who's learning how to use a spoon and fork for the first time.
Promising review: "These are great for beginning self-feeding. My 17-month-old can use them to feed herself yogurt, applesauce, rice, etc. They have a great stout and short handle that helps her easily maneuver her food. I put them in the dishwasher with the rest of the silverware, and so far they come out clean and in the same shape as when I bought them." —fantasyteacherreader
10. A color-changing kitty night light you turn on with a pat.
11. A box set including every episode of the best sitcom of all time.
12. A water-resistant duffle bag that folds up into a small pouch when you're not using it.
Promising review: "I took this duffel bag with me on a recent trip to Europe. We traveled around Europe for three weeks and anticipated needing more luggage room on our return trip due to souvenir purchases. I'm glad I did, as we ended up going over the weight limit on our first suitcase by 35 pounds. We used this duffel bag to pack soft items such as clothing." —Amazon Customer