We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A braided throw pillow, because the mysterious stain on the sofa got off the street is... unsettling. Throw this on top of it and you can forget it's even there! Beautiful.
4. An opalescent shimmer lip gloss that'll be a whole new world in your makeup routine and have your lips looking shining, shimmering, splendid.
5. A flip down hanger — jackets, bags, and hats are gonna look so good on this it's gonna be just one more reason to love layering season.
6. An indoor compost bin that'll look great on your counter and help you start habits that'll help keep Mother Earth looking her best.
8. A sequin accent chair — this is sure to make your kids absolutely beside themselves with joy when they see it. Kids love sequins and sequins love kids. That's a fact.
9. A handwoven stool you can add in your living room and give your cookie-cutter rental a boho-chic style you never knew could be achieved around that much beige carpeting.
10. A 150th Anniversary edition of Little Women, with illustrations and type from early editions, for avid readers who know life is more beautiful thanks to stunning, classical text.
11. And a vintage-inspired ankle boot you'll need if you know you were born in the wrong century, based on your taste in what a good looking boot should be.
12. A set of three wire frame box shelves – they're gonna make your ordinary trinket displays look picture-perfect.
13. A pack of 16 vintage floral temporary tattoos so you can cover yourself in stunning, inexpensive tattoos (at least temporarily).
14. A trash bin so lovely, you might have a hard time actually throwing trash in it. But you should anyway, the one-touch lid system is fab.
15. A clear cereal dispenser that'll organize your kitchen and prove it's what's on the inside (of the cereal box) that counts. Who knew cereal could look so lovely?
16. A mod Otherland candle with a coconut soy wax blend and a 55 hour burn time — one whiff of these sensational scents is sure to show you that beauty isn't just something you see.
19. A crystal soap that'll look fab in your bathroom and convince your kids hand washing really ~rocks~. Soap with a prize inside after enough hand washing? Sign me up for twelve!
20. A shower curtain — you're sure to be ~showered~ in compliments whenever guests use your restroom and see this stunning piece.
21. A wood polish for restoring pieces of furniture that ~wood~ otherwise look dull and dreary the rest of their days.
23. A pack of six floral lipsticks so you can finally achieve the enhanced natural color you've been wanting once and ~floral~.
24. A wooden storage table with a fabric basket — a storage solution with a soft touch that's sure to delight in your living room.
25. A beaded clutch with a darling heart shape that's gonna be the beads knees with any outfit you own.
27. A reusable shopping bag for earth-friendly folks who know how ~sweet~ it is to find a good looking reusable bag.
28. A top-rated retro mini that'll be your go-to dress all year long if you believe fashion week should be every week.
30. A mod "mason jar" so you can add your own sophisticatedly rustic touch to the traditional trend.
34. A turntable stand so you can let your vintage turntable take center stage in your living room — an honor it most certainly deserves.
35. And finally, a Halogen faux fur coat so bright and sunny *you* are gonna be the sunshine on a cloudy day.
Me, breaking into my savings account after going through this post:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Want some more beautiful products in your life? Check out the posts below: