1. A tabletop fireplace to ~outshine~ all of their other boring ol' centerpieces. The glass can be removed for s'more roasting, and do I need even need to say more?!
3. Or if he's a shaver, a sleek shaving set with a travel case and soothing shave cream that'll make him feel oh-so fancy (and give him baby soft skin).
4. A memory foam seat cushion for the practical guy in your life, because there's no better gift than the gift of comfort.
5. A custom "create-a-drawer" to fill their dresser with all the essentials because even though they're *anything* but basic, they still need socks, underwear, casual tees, and more.
6. Spicy honey you better bee-lieve they can smother on all their favorite foods since it tastes amazing with everything.
7. A versatile and very stylish watch that'll be easy to dress up or down thanks to its versatility. It's so affordable, ya might as well get them a couple in different colors!
8. A solitary bee condo to bring *all the bees to their yard*. Their garden will be abuzz after installing this sustainable sourced home.
9. A simple yet very sophisticated backpack for carrying around their workday's must-haves — and yes, it does have a padded pocket to fit a laptop up to 15 inches!
10. A faaaancy wine preservation system that'll allow wine snobs to pour a glass without having to remove the cork, so they can enjoy their expensive bottles over time (and not in one sitting).
11. A sleek, minimalist wallet and money clip that can fit up to 12 cards — which means they can finally downsize from their bulky, worn-out one.
12. A curated trunk of outfits picked out by a stylist to perfectly match their aesthetic so their wardrobe can finally be as cool as they are.
13. A coffee subscription box so he can drink coffee from countries around the world even if he hasn't bean there before.
14. Funky whiskey glasses because someone who ~rocks~ as much as they do deserves a pair of luxe drinking vessels.
15. And! A custom whiskey decanter with their name and initial — and go you because this is about to be the best thing on their bar cart, 100%.
17. A gourmet cheese box that'll make 'em forget about all of the other gifts they get — ya know, 'cause it's CHEESE.
18. An eight-person tent with a covered awning to get the whole family excited about spending time outdoors — and keep everyone dry when it inevitably rains (which it always does!).
19. And, a sleek portable grill for enjoying some BBQ on a camping trip, in the park, or just in their own backyard.
20. A basketball cereal bowl because if he insists on playing with his food, he should at least do it properly.
21. A Deeper smart sonar that scans the water so the fishing fanatic in your life has all the information they need to make the perfect cast.
22. A luxurious animal bottle stopper that'll look regal as hell adorned on his best bottles — and I am not lion about that.
23. A water-resistant and breathable hoodie that'll elevate their style while taking on whatever elements the weather throws at 'em. We love trendy AND functionality, yes we do.
24. A leather weekender bag to give to the very trendy guy who is always on the go, whether that's for lots of work trips or back and forth from college.
25. A sleek, all-black electric toothbrush with a space-friendly charging base that'll be the perfect gift for hard-to-shop for dudes — ya know because everyone should be brushin' their teeth.
26. A rope camera strap that can easily wrap around the wrist so they're able to get the *perfect* shot. Plus, it's very hip looking if I do say so myself.
27. A wildly popular cookbook that'll take them from amateur cook to professional chef once they're finished with it.
28. AND, a spice set to elevate their grill game — which will hopefully benefit you if you're invited over to eat.
29. A unisex fine fragrance you'll seriously *both* love (hint hint, get one for yourself too). Their woodsy scents smell incredible on everyone.
32. A cool gadget that can turn freshly brewed hot coffee (or any non-carbonated drink, such as wine) into an iced one in a matter of minutes — without watering it down.
33. A sporty funnel neck shirt from Under Armour to go with so many things they already have in their closet.
34. A two-in-one body wash and shampoo made with soothing aloe and sea salt to make 'em feel like they're at the spa.
35. Kabob grilling baskets so they can make the perfect, hassle-free kabob on the grill every. single. time.
37. A set of NES coasters so he can wax poetic about his OG standbys without compromising the coffee table finish.
38. A Fenty Beauty Killawatt highlighter to make sure they are always shining bright like a diamond.
39. A two-way camera that dispenses treats so they can communicate with their pet all day long, no matter where they are — aka an absolute dream.
40. A splurge-worthy and Insta-famous suitcase your travel lover has probably been eyeing for a while now. It has a removable charger, 360-degree wheels, and a tough shell casing.
41. And a custom leather toiletry bag to go with it because we're going all out here for our people, people!
42. A bottle of whiskey — in probably the coolest bottle I have ever seen — that'll wind up being the ~neatest~ part of their spirits collection.
43. A Death Star timer to let them know when their food is ready by emitting green lasers and playing Star Wars sound effects. TL;DR: This is the world's, no, the universe's best stocking stuffer.
44. A delightful AeroGarden so they can finally grow their very own fresh herbs in the comfort of their own home.
45. A vintage-y bar marquee sign with LED lights that'll point the way to the absolute best part of their home.
46. A luxurious bedding set for making them feel like the king that they are. It comes with a duvet cover, sheets, and two pillowcases.
47. A college tee so they can show off their school spirit *especially* if they've already graduated and are still talkin' about the good ol' days.
48. A loose tea subscription box that'll satisfy any tea-lover's cravings with a variety of new options to try each month.
49. A stainless steel can and bottle insulator for keeping their beverages — how cold? — ICE COLD (!!!) for hours longer than traditional sleeves.
50. A salt shooter to hunt the world's most dangerous game, the housefly. That...or use it to season their food in the most exciting way possible.
51. And lastly, a camping-inspired travel coffee mug so they can at least pretend they are on their way to the forest...when in reality, they're actually driving to work.
All your gift recipients to you:
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out these posts:
55 Of The Best Gifts Under $100 To Give In 2018
32 Of The Best Gifts Under $50 To Give In 2018
31 Of The Best Gifts To Give In 2018