38 Products That'll Probably Make A Difference In Your Day-To-Day
Your days are about to go a whole lot smoother thanks to a sunrise simulation alarm clock, coffee subscription, customized body wash, and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sunrise simulation alarm clock that'll get you out of bed in a more pleasant way than your annoying phone alarm — which will hopefully make you less tempted to press snooze over and over again. 🌞
2. A set of six cable clips so you can keep your charger cords organized and in sight, so you don't have to dig behind your bed or on the side of your desk to find them.
3. A hair finishing stick that's made of natural plant ingredients and can help turn that slept-in bun into a perfectly presentable hairstyle in seconds.
4. Or an edge control gel to help lay edges and baby hairs for a sleek look without the flaking and residue.
5. A dishwasher magnet that'll prevent you from accidentally putting your dirty dinner plate in with all the clean dishes and then rerunning the whole thing.
6. A set of clothing dividers, because they'll save you time and energy when digging through your entire closet just to find that one jacket that was hiding all the way in the back the entire time.
7. A tube of Black Girl Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to use daily that'll protect skin from the sun and provide moisture, without the annoying white residue that is usually left behind.
8. A weekly planner mouse pad that'll help you keep your daily tasks at top of mind during your busy day. This unique combination notepad and mouse pad has a slot for a pen and lined sections for each weekday, the weekend, and to jot some notes.
9. A Yes Plz coffee subscription so you never have to worry about waking up one morning to find out that you've *gasp* run out of coffee beans! A true tragedy. 💔☕
10. A Simple Elephant agenda with undated pages and tools for you to visualize your goals, organize your thoughts, and really decide what you want to focus on. Now you won't have to stress about double-booking yourself or accidentally missing deadlines.
11. A Nalgene water bottle to carry with you all day so you stay hydrated. It has a wide mouth opening so you can easily fill it with ice.
12. An Echo Dot so Alexa can tell you when your next appointment is, play your favorite song while you get ready, set alarms, and more.
13. A memory foam seat cushion to provide you with tons of extra comfort while you're sitting at your desk all day. It's kinda hard to be productive when you're literally in pain.
14. A Billie razor subscription so you don't have to worry about reusing your old, dull razor over and over again because you keep forgetting to buy a new one.
15. A detangling brush that'll glide through hair and remove knots without making you cry in the process.
16. A waterproof eyeliner stamp so you can create the perfect cat eye without having to redo your entire eye look about five times before finally getting those wings even.
17. A Burst Sonic electric toothbrush to get that smile shining brighter than ever before, without making your hand cramp from all the scrubbing.
18. A backseat purse-holder so your bag doesn't keep spilling on the car floor every day on your way to work.
19. A wrinkle-release spray for mornings when you really don't have time to iron, but the only shirt that matches your shoes is all crumbled up in the back of your drawer.
20. A makeup-erasing cloth so you don't have to spend forever scrubbing your face off and and irritating your skin at night.
21. A multipurpose cleaner formulated with natural, plant-based ingredients. Use it to boost your laundry detergent, get out stains on clothes and carpets, tidy surfaces, and more. It'll have your home looking and smelling lovely daily.
22. A super absorbent, anti-frizz microfiber hair towel to cut your hair-drying time in half, without adding extra heat damage. It'll also keep your hair securely up and out of the way while you brush your teeth, do your makeup, etc.
23. Or a microfiber towel pillow cover for those who prefer to wash their hair before bed, but don't want your pillow getting soaked. It's super absorbent, has a waterproof lining, and it's gentle on all skin and hair types.
24. An essential oil stick that can help you combat migraines and tension headaches right away. Apply it onto your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck and you'll actually be able to get through the rest of the day.
25. A set of drawer organizers to keep your socks paired and your favorite undergarments in sight so you can quickly find what you need in the morning.
26. A creamy deep conditioner for those of us with 3a–4c hair — it uses super-fruit oils to create a lightweight formula that leaves curls and coils feeling soft and moisturized.
27. A NYX setting spray that'll keep your face hydrated while helping your makeup stay in place all day long.
28. An EveryPlate meal kit subscription for when you just really don't know what to cook for dinner, but you've already had takeout a few too many times the past week. This will help take all the stressing, guessing, and prepping out of it!
29. A set of bedsheet fasteners, because no one likes to wake up in the morning and realize their entire fitted sheet is now bunched up in the corner of their bed.
30. A set of positive affirmation cards to give yourself a motivating pick-me-up on particularly rough or tiring days. These little reminders can help you recenter and improve your mindset.
31. A simple gel face cleanser, because it's gentle, clean, eye-safe, and soap-free. It's infused with rosewater and mint, that leaves your skin feeling refreshed and nourished.
32. And a Foreo Luna silicone vibrating face cleanser that can almost magically remove 99.5% of dirt, oil, residue, and dead skin cells. It's also waterproof so you can keep it in the shower and use it daily to guarantee those pores are getting clean.
33. A bottle of melatonin sleep gummies, made with L-theanine and botanicals like chamomile and lemon balm, that can assist with getting a better, more restful night of sleep.
34. A walnut scrubber sponge for an eco-friendly upgrade from your gross old sponges that'll def make the daily chore of kitchen clean-up a little easier. It's designed to conquer tough cleaning jobs on dishes, countertops, and more. Plus, it's hypoallergenic and plant-based (meaning it doesn't contain harmful toxins).
35. A customizable body wash and lotion set that'll have your skin feeling soft and hydrated. You design your set based on your skin's moisture level, fragrance choice, and even the bottle colors.
36. A pair of silicone grips that'll help stop your glasses from sliding down your nose all day. And if you ever feel like your glasses are digging into your temples, these should make them more comfy too.
37. A mesh-back task chair with adjustable height and armrests to help you stay comfortable and focused during the workday — instead of focusing on how much your back hurts after working from the couch for eight hours.
38. And a 52-week guided gratitude journal so you can take some time in the morning to put yourself in a happy, grateful mindset.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.