Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Father's Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for June 20!
1. A fill-in-the-blank book that'll definitely get dad all in his feelings after he sees all the sweet things you have to say about him.
2. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey, because he'll love to add some of this sweet-heat chili pepper-infused honey to his pizza, wings, tea, cocktails, and more!
3. A pair of fish sandals sure to give him a good laugh — they're perfect for a dad who loves to fish (and loves to embarrass the family). 🐟
4. A Lifestraw personal water filter perfect if he likes to go camping or hiking because he'll never have to worry about running out of fresh, clean water.
5. A copy of 101 So Bad, They're Good Dad Jokes by Elias Hill guaranteed to give any father (and the family) a good chuckle. Just don't be surprised when he starts using this plethora of puns on a daily basis!
6. A shower cup holder so he can enjoy a relaxing hot shower or bath with his fave beer or wine by his side. Warning: He'll be so relaxed that his time spent in the bathroom may start to rapidly increase.
7. A Yeti Rambler mug that keeps coffee hot for a super long time with double-wall vacuum insulation, so he'll almost never have to deal with sipping cold coffee again.
8. A pair of wireless over-ear headphones for him to zone out the rest of the family while he listens to his favorite podcast.
9. A whiskey wedge and glass that'll prevent his evening glass of Bourbon from getting all watered down and losing its taste.
11. Or a comfy 100% cotton shirt with a button closure and short sleeves, perfect for keeping dad looking stylish on warmer days.
13. And a 16-color toilet nightlight so he can use the bathroom in peace in the middle of the night without stubbing his toe or waking up the whole house.
14. A 48 oz. Nalgene water bottle to help him stay hydrated whether he is working out, spending time outdoors, or even just hanging out — gotta stay hydrated at all times! This baby is durable, leak-proof, BPA-free, and doesn't get that funky smell that many other plastic water bottles do.
15. A set of LED light saber chopsticks perfect for the dad who has seen every Star Wars movie multiple times, but still always picks it on movie night.
17. A pair of glow-in-the-dark running arm and leg-bands for his early morning or nighttime jogs. They'll provide some extra visibility while outside in the dark, because safety first!
18. An LOL-worthy tortilla throw blanket to give to a dad with a good sense of humor. He'll totally love curling up in this thing on the couch like an *actual* burrito. 🌯
19. A smart reusable notebook perfect for someone whose always writing and going through hundreds of notebooks. This environmentally-friendly dotted grid notebook can be used endlessly by simply wiping it clean with a damp cloth! And he can store his notes quickly and easily with an app.
20. A parachute hammock with two tree straps for enjoying some sunshine in the backyard or taking with him on his next camping trip.
21. A natural body scrub soap bar so he can exfoliate and scrub away dryness for smooth, clean skin. Some reviewers liked the fact that it smells good, but it's not too strong.
22. A collapsible microwave popcorn popper bowl guaranteed to improve all future at-home movie nights with a hassle-free popcorn experience.
24. An inexpensive yet sleek analog watch for a dad that appreciates lookin' fly without breakin' the bank.
Promising review: "This watch is amazing for the price!!! I was looking for a watch than can be worn both day-to-day and to semi-formal/formal events and this one fits the bill. Instantly was impressed by the nice presentation of the box that the watch came in and sizing to my wrist was really easy with the included tool! I have not noticed any wear or tear as of yet and I work in a hands-on environment. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to look classy, but like me does not have the money to actually be classy. The movement of the watch is smooth, and stays accurate once the time is set." –sir edgar
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in 20 styles).