1. Winter refused to fuck right off.
2. And then Ontario and Quebec got a snowstorm in October.
3. For everyone else who does not live in Vancouver, the city has gone more than a year without snow.
4. Degrassi was cancelled.
5. Canada Post's community mailboxes failed super hard.
6. We endured the longest goddamned federal election in Canadian history.
7. Stephen Harper made this face:
8. Then Justin Trudeau became Prime Minister and he immediately ruined everything.
9. Target broke up with Canada.
10. McDonald's introduced all-day breakfast — BUT NOT IN CANADA.
11. We faced a "F@&k Her Right In The P#$!y" epidemic.
12. CBC spoiled the Game of Thrones season finale and people were pissed.
13. SNAKES IN CRANBERRY SAUCE.
14. The inevitable monkey-human war began in the form of sexually violated parka.
15. Canada Day "sales" made us weep.
16. A Canadian company posted the most sexist job listing ever.
17. A drunk guy flooded the Rogers Centre by destroying a urinal.
Way to ruin baseball for everyone, guy.