8. Good Job, Good Effort Kid
After the Heat lost to the Celtics at home in the playoffs, things looked dire. Of course, the Heat would go on to win the series and eventually the title, but on the night of the loss, one innocent child fan’s yells of “Good job! Good effort!” caught America’s imagination.
11. That’s a Clown Question, Bro
When a Canadian reporter asked then 19-year-old Bryce Harper what his favorite beer was, Harper responded with this now famous quote: “That’s a clown question, bro.” The meme even transcended the Internet and baseball when Senator Harry Reid used the phrase.
12. Mom Made Pizza Rolls
OK, this one probably doesn’t count as a meme, but it’s the single greatest sports image macro of the year, so it gets included. Also because Harden looks like a muppet.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏