- jenniferg51 "You'll Only Understand These 28 Photo..."
- jenniferg51 "This Woman Got A Super Sweet Tattoo T..."
- jenniferg51 "23 "The Office" Characters Who Are Ha..."
- jenniferg51 "17 Dogs Meeting Their Humans For The ..."
- jenniferg51 "Here's A Side-By-Side Comparison Of T..."
- jenniferg51 "This Pregnant Couple Did A Perfect Ph..."
I have a planner for daily use, a planner for my wedding, and a Bullet Journal that is really a habit tracker and a really huge to do list. I track my habits daily and have a color coding in my planner to be able to see things at a glance.
- jenniferg51 "23 Reasons Why Every Kid Should Grow ..."
- jenniferg51 "Let's Face It, You Just Can't Get A B..."
My apple once had an apple shaped spot!
- jenniferg51 "This Man Is Mates With A Shark Who Lo..."
- jenniferg51 "28 People Share How They Keep From Pi..."
- jenniferg51 "Sorry, But Maisie Williams Was Actual..."
- jenniferg51 "This Teen Turned Up To Meet His Newbo..."
Damn it… I actually scrolled up to see which one that was. Well played.
I’m obsessed with the entire FAB - First Aid Beauty - line. They do wonders for my skin.
Response to Which Fictional TV President Are You?:
Jed Bartlett was the only answer I was going to accept :-).
- jenniferg51 "33 Pictures That Show 2016 Wasn't A C..."
- jenniferg51 "34 Actually Great Things That Happene..."
- jenniferg51 "We Spent A Weekend At An Assisted Liv..."
- jenniferg51 "24 Harrowing Pictures From The Attack..."
- jenniferg51 "The 28 Absolute Dumbest Things That H..."
- jenniferg51 "25 ‘90s Computer Games You Totally Fo..."
- jenniferg51 "You Can Finally Watch Shows And Films..."
my coworker actually asked me #24 the other day, and I answered, “I’m a 10-8 person”
Response to Help Us Show What Anxiety Really Looks Like:
Anxiety is fear. And the unknown tight in front of you. Anxiety comes up suddenly, or gradually, but you know it’s there. It settles into you like a blanket over your shoulders. All of a sudden your left eye starts twitching, you feel slightly paranoid, your chest gets tight, you feel like you can’t breathe. You get panicky. You start second guessing every decision you’ve ever made. You feel trapped, scared, afraid of what’s to come. Anxiety is never welcome, it almost always picks the worst time to make itself known. Sometimes my ever gen you Ativan stash is enough to calm me down. Just knowing it’s there. Other days, it might take two or three to calm me down. Then all I want to do I’d be by myself. Let me decompress on my own. Don’t look for me, I go to my safe place.
- jenniferg51 "17 Dogs Who Are Carefully Bending The..."
- jenniferg51 "19 Totally Real Conversations Obama A..."
- jenniferg51 "21 Adorable Creatures Who Have No Clu..."
I went to pick up lunch one day with my fiance. The only parking spot left was next to a lady who had parked well over the line. My fiance was going in to get the food, so I pulled into the spot properly. Her husband had gone in to get their food and he couldn’t open his door, so she had to move her car. Man… did I get some nasty looks! But maybe she’ll learn how to park…