34 Beauty Products Under $15 That Reviewers Totally Swear By
And we have the receipts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Bio Oil gently treats uneven complexions — along with a myriad of other skin concerns — which has left over 100,000 reviewers raving. It's also noncomedogenic, which means it won't clog pores and *jumps for joy* can be used on the face to eradicate acne scars, too.
2. Glossier Balm Dotcom packs a punch in antioxidants and natural emollients, like castor oil, lanolin, and beeswax to treat and lock in moisture for chafed skin. Over 4,000 Glossier stans agree this is their everyday ~salve~ for unwanted dryness.
3. PanOxyl Foaming Face Wash fights present and future breakouts with a 10% benzoyl peroxide formula. It powerfully kills off bacteria to prevent new skin bullies from appearing, and deals with those that are currently on the surface by unclogging pores and helping skin shed more effectively. (Since this is max. strength — those with sensitive skin should read on below).
4. Colab Overnight Renew Dry Shampoo works the overnight shift to freshen up your sad, greasy roots. Since this stuff does the work of two products (cares + cleanses your scalp with pink clay and lavender), you and your locks can wake up feeling refreshed — and with more time to snooze!
5. Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer pencils in patchy brows for a look that's natural, long lasting, and can be tamed using the soft, built-in spoolie. And! Reviewers note that the angled pencil allows for quicker (and easier) application over a smaller, pointed tip.
6. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water dissolves full faces of selfie-ready makeup with a super-gentle liquid solution. Even waterproof mascara and long-wear lip stains are no match after a couple of swipes with this, which helps to remove dirt and oil without over-drying.
7. Essence Lash Princess Mascara achieves skyscraper, falsie lashes at such a gaspworthy price, 200,000+ reviewers haven't been able to shut up about it. Yep, this holy grail sculpts lashes at only $5 a tube, which, if you think about it, is less than a fancy coffee order!
8. Acavado's Eyelash Brush separates eye whiskers that have fallen prey to one too many coats of mascara (cc: spider lashes). This'll comb through clumps — and with its curved design, will give you a more natural, fanned-out look instantly.
9. Vanicream Moisturizing Cream pumps out hydration for your whole bod with a fuss-free formula that's omitted fragrances, dyes, and parabens to take care of eczema and just generally irritated epidermis. Enthusiasts are noting stinging, burning, and itchiness are now a thing of the past!
10. Wet N' Wild Mega Last Breakup-Proof Liquid Eyeliner delivers high-end results at a drugstore price. Think: an opaque, streak-free wing, flick, or bold stroke that lasts up to 16(!) hours. Ultra-pigmented and waterproof, this draws a precise, foolproof line every time, *and* features an ultrafine brush tip.
11. Bestool Detangler Brush tells knots and tangles to take a hike with its unique, flexible combs that work to separate 3a to 4c hair — wet *or* dry! Gliding through your tresses without pain or breakage has never been more effortless, so you never have to fear wash day ever again.
12. Bawdy Butt Sheet Masks redefine the meaning of self-care for le derrière. Thanks to natural, plant-based ingredients, you can slap on some moisture and tone every inch of your booty-ful self, one cheek at a time (...or at the exact same time).
13. Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo reverses any sign of itchy, flaky scalps by targeting the source of the issue instead of just masking it. Admirers mention that after just two uses, their pesky dandruff has virtually vanished and they even say they've noticed a difference with shedding *and* hair loss, too.
This shampoo was designed to work for sensitive scalps, color-dyed, and chemically processed hair as well as for all hair types and textures, with reviewers with 3b-4c curls mentioning it worked for them.
Promising review: "This product is great. My scalp is moist but without all the scaly dry skin. My hair feels nice, not oily or weighed down nor extremely dry like hay. It is soft and manageable. Of all the products I have used for dandruff and dry scalp, this is the best one I have used. I swear by this shampoo. Don't hesitate to order if you are looking for a non-prescription shampoo. My dermatitis is severe meaning extremely dry scalp and all that goes with it. You will be pleased with this product." —MLB
Get it from Amazon for $14.84.
14. Elizavecca Collagen Protein Treatment (also known as the Olaplex dupe) revives and repairs locks that have endured multiple dye jobs, intense heat tools, or sun damage. AKA it's time to become reacquainted with your silkiest, shiniest, run-your-fingers-through-with-ease hair!
15. Maybelline Lip Lifter Gloss hydrates your pout with hyaluronic acid to leave your skin with a sheer, silky finish. Reviewers mention that this does a fab job at hiding fine lip lines and leaves them feeling soft, full, and never sticky.
16. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Fresh Powder Foundation promises up to 24 hours of transfer- and sweat-resistant wear in a neat compact formula (that was made famous on TikTok!). It covers like a liquid and mattifies like a powder for a smooth, shine-free, flawless complexion — even after a full day of meetings.
17. Avarelle Tea Tree and Calendula Oil–Infused Pimple Patches combat whiteheads so powerfully, you'll be recommending these in all of your group chats. These virtually invisible stickers filled with hydrocolloid can almost go unnoticed *and* are super effective at sucking the gunk of out your pores overnight.
18. E.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer grips makeup for all-day wear. Sweep the velvety-soft formula — that has 1,000+ positive reviews — over skin pre-foundation to smooth out uneven complexions, and minimize the appearance of pores.
19. Girl+Hair Curl Cloud Hair Mask conditions naturally coily and kinky strands to not only redefine the texture of your hair, but redefine the relationship you have with your hair. This 5-in-1 formula treats split ends and tames frizz in 10 quick mins to reveal smooth, silky curls with scalp- and hair-loving oils.
20. Artnaturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum plumps up lackluster skin with a collagen-boosting formula that fights off signs of aging and promotes hydration for a radiant everyday glow. Reviewers who suffered from acne even noticed their scars diminish!
21. OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Curl-Defining Cream gifts your tresses with a pillowy-soft formula you can comb through towel-dried hair. This = beautifully defined waves and spirals, sans leftover crunch and flyaways.
22. Revlon's Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Roller Stick tackles 4 p.m. T-zone shine. Simply put, you can give your skin a quick roll with this once your face becomes more reflective than the screen you've been staring at all day. A bonus? No white cast leftover from setting powder and no extra makeup tools needed.
23. Pretty Fab Nails Mani Wraps afford you the ability to live out your nail art Insta dreams without the fuss, time, or effort. These minimalist squiggly lines look like the real deal and won't chip or smudge, *plus* they last for weeks — according to admirers.
24. 24-Hour Edge Tamer lays your hairline without any leftover residue. It works on several textures like Brazilian, virgin, or natural hair — plus it's made with hair-loving ingredients like argan oil which retains your texture's natural moisture.
25. Black Radiance Foundation Stick conceals and applies all-over coverage for those with darker skin tones as well as playing its role as a contour stick for lighter skin. It's creamy not chalky, and comes with a convenient built-in brush so you can evenly distribute product whichever way you decide to use it.
26. Seraphic Skincare Korean Exfoliating Mitts slough away dead, dry skin to reveal visibly (and touchably) softer arms...legs...bums...literally wherever you want to scrub 'em!
27. Sally Hansen Cuticle Oil Balm cares for dehydrated skin with a handy on-the-go treatment. Thanks to its aloe, safflower, and vitamin E oil ingredients your cuticles can stay looking cute and less chapped.
28. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer treats and defeats dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines that are taking up prime real estate around your delicate eye area. This even comes with a built-in sponge applicator so you don't even have to *think* about using another product when you'd still rather be curled up in bed.
29. Hero Cosmetics Super Fuel Serum Stick glides over the skin post-cleanse to help those who are not out of the maskne woods yet (#me). And you can take this on the go, since its cooling and soothing properties revive lackluster skin, balance oil and bacteria, and calm redness stat.
30. Elizabeth Mott Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer laughs in the face of oily lids and creases, since its paraben-free formula features a sebum-controlling powder that locks in eyeshadow and liner. Translation: your before-work selfie will look *just* as flawless as your clocking-out one.
31. L’Oréal Lamellar Hair Treatment works like a treat in eight, yes, you read that correctly, EIGHT seconds to transform fine to curly textures. Think: mirror-like shine and softer-than-soft locks in less time than it takes to say "arriverderci to you, frizz!"
32. Sevích Hairline Shadow touches up graying roots and fills in thinning areas to give the appearance of denser, thicker hair without the fuss. If you've ever thrown your hair up and noticed areas of pesky gray or spots that are looking a lil' sparse, simply plop some color on the sponge applicator and dab it into your scalp for a fuller 'do.
33. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint becomes one with your skin with a luscious, buildable formula that offers a soft pigment and won't leave you with a cracked kisser. It comes with a precision applicator that moves with the natural shape of your lips, so, humblebrag...applying signature shades just got even easier.
34. Pickle's Potions & Lotions Hoof Healer tackles tough skin around your hooves so you don't have to keep 'em hidden — or fork out for pricey pedis. Sandal season may be a ways away, but having baby soft feet year round? A blessing, honestly.
Owner Kristin Mutchler runs this small business out of Wayne, Maine. And FYI, Hoof Healer was an Editor's Choice winner in the Beauty Shortlist Awards this year!
Promising review: "I have spent over a year trying to heal a painful crack in one of my heels and I decided to give this hoof healer a try. Within a day, my heels were noticeably softer and smoother. I have already made another purchase and will be making many more! These products are life changing. Thank you Kristin! I am forever grateful!" —Etsy Customer