28 Father's Day Gifts For The Dad Who Loves To Exercise
Amazing gifts that'll be so dang useful for dad's fitness routine.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of kickboxing gloves that your dad will ~get a kick out of~. Gel impact protection foam and a secure Velcro system will keep their hands protected, so they can get the most out of their at-home training sessions.
2. A bodyweight exercise workout game, so your dad can add a little variety to their sweat sessions. Roll the dice to get a different combo of low-impact, medium-impact, and high-impact movements for a far-from-boring circuit. Scissor squats, hand stand push-ups, and clock lunges, here we come!
3. A pair of glow-in-the-dark running armbands for your dad's early morning or nighttime runs. They'll appreciate these small gadgets, which can give them additional visibility and help keep them safe on sidewalks and roads.
4. A TRX GO Suspension Training system for your dad's indoor and outdoor exercise routine. It'll let them complete many types of bodyweight moves like squats, lunges, pull-ups, push-ups, and planks. Their core, back, abs, and legs will definitely *feel the burn* after using this equipment.
5. The RunnerBox, because your dad deserves a fun subscription box tailored to their workout needs. Starting at $25 per box, they'll get to sample new snacks and fitness-friendly accessories (band liners, anyone?) each month.
6. A pair of compression socks perf for cycling, running, and other cardio activities. Your dad can slip these babies on to keep their legs comfortable and pain-free while they're running, cycling, or walking.
7. A time-marked water bottle that'll help your dad drink enough H2O throughout the day. It has times and motivational phrases like "keep chugging" and "don't give up," so they'll stay hydrated before and after workouts.
8. A pair of running shorts, so your dad can stay cool *and* sweat-free whenever they exercise outside. Each pair has moisture-wicking fabric and built-in compression for additional coverage.
9. An ab roller, because your dad deserves another core activity that doesn't only involve crunches. This lil' gadget, which has a comfy grip and doesn't make a lot of noise, is great for balance and stability.
10. And core sliders, so your dad can give their abs some love and get a killer workout at home. Do planks, push-ups, and more core moves with these tiny helpers.
11. An instructional yoga mat that'll be perf for your dad's a.m. or p.m. Vinyasa flow. This mat is printed with many poses, including Warrior II and Revolved Triangle, and has a nonslip surface to prevent sliding.
12. A quick-dry golf polo shirt your dad will love to wear on and off the course. This polo comes in 33 colors and has a quick-dry moisture-wicking knit fabric. They'll avoid unwanted sweat *and* sunburns with this piece of sporty clothing.
13. A reflective jacket, so your dad can stay warm and be seen by cars while they bike ride at night. It has multiple storage pockets and three breathable layers, which make it perf for cycling.
14. A pair of lightweight training sneakers for your dad's daily fitness grind. These shoes are designed for high-impact activities and heavy lifting: a removable Hyperlift insert helps boost stability, while an enhanced grip helps boost traction. Yes to functional *and* durable footwear!
15. A comfy double-seat kayak, because your dad may want to take their workout to the great outdoors and spend some time at a lake.
16. A set of emoji golf balls for your dad who takes golf a little too seriously. These mini golf balls work great for backyard putting greens and they'll be a step up from boring equipment.
17. A digital sports watch for your dad to wear while they exercise on the treadmill or go for a run. They'll be able to see the day/date, lap time, and military time on this nifty gadget.
18. A pair of sturdy hiking boots, so your dad can comfortably walk on rough terrain and outdoor trails. With excellent traction and contoured heel cups, they'll avoid slipping and blisters during their outdoor adventure.
19. A running pouch belt that'll hold all of your dad's essentials (think keys, cellphone, and earbuds) while they walk, run, or jog. The best part? It's designed to NOT bounce during movement, so all their personal items will be secure.
20. Exercise cards, so your dad can mix up his bodyweight circuits with different movements (squat curls, lunges, etc.). They'll target muscles all around their body and get a killer sweat session with this fun deck!
21. A workout T-shirt for your dad who's a fan of The Office and Dwight-friendly fitness. Phonebook ripping can technically count as a workout, am I right?
22. A pair of woven running pants that your dad can wear for exercising *and* lounging. They're made with lightweight and Dri-FIT technology fabric, which helps wick away sweat and elevate comfort.
23. A "smart" gym bag for your dad that'll do more than just stash essentials: This fitness accessory has a built-in activated charcoal deodorizer, a *ventilated* shoe compartment, a USB port for electronics, AND has backpack straps.
24. A colorful training ball for your dad who's obsessed with FIFA and all things soccer. Its textured outer coating and vibrant design make it a cool piece of equipment, especially if you guys are working out more at home.
25. Polarized sunglasses, so your dad can enjoy their bike ride, walk, or long run without glaring or fogging. The lenses have 100% UV400 protection coating, which will help shield their eyes from the sun.
26. A Fitbit Inspire Fitness Tracker to help your dad monitor their heart rate, steps, calories burned, and sleep stats on a daily basis. Their workout activity data is also automatically recorded and syncs with an app, so they can stick to their wellness goals.
27. A classic baseball cap, because your dad can look stylish and get a lil' shade during workouts. This cap features a signature Champion logo on the front and an adjustable closure in the back.
28. A pitching machine that your dad and siblings will adore for the backyard: It pitches on a 7-second cycle and will work great for play and practice AND comes with six balls. Yes to fam baseball time!
You, after gifting your fitness-obsessed dad the perf Father's Day present:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.