We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Quirky Crate, for the person who you love being weird with (and who is also into very colorful and cute things).
2. Coffee and a Classic, perfect for your S.O. who adores nothing more than curling up with a cup o' joe and a good book all weekend long (except maybe you, of course).
3. My Garden Box to help your soilmate indulge in their love for all things botanical.
4. Cajun Crate, for the partner who'd rather be in New Orleans — and who always has a hankering for some genuine Louisiana cuisine.
5. An Enjoy Flowers subscription that'll show 'em not only did you not forget the V-Day flowers, but they'll also be arriving roughly once a month for the foreseeable future.
6. Accio!, a subscription box for the significant other who's a Gryffindor in the streets but a freak in the sheets.
7. Therabox, a thoughtfully curated self-care box designed to reduce stress and promote ~good vibes only~, because your boo deserves to treat themselves to a little R&R after a long-ass day.
8. A Winc wine subscription for the person who'd rather have a bouquet of rosés than a bouquet of roses.
9. Stitch Fix, a styling service that'll breathe new life into the wardrobe of your partner who's been complaining about being in a sartorial rut lately.
10. A Globe In subscription, which supports artisans around the world by sending gorgeous, quality handmade products to your doorstep.
11. A Birchbox subscription that'll let them try out sample-sized beauty and grooming products before buying the full-sized versions, for the S.O. who's a commitment-phobe when it comes to anything but you.
12. Foodstirs, to make life a little sweeter for the person who enjoys getting creative in the kitchen — it'll equip them with everything they'll need for a fun new recipe.
13. Feeling Fab, so your valentine has all the essentials at their fingertips to practice a little self-care whenever they need to.
14. A Louisville Vegan Jerky of the Month Club subscription, for the object of your affection who also happens to be meat-free.
15. A Pretty Paper Club subscription that'll bring pure joy to the life of your stationery-obsessed paramour.
16. A luxury Robb Vices box to gift the partner with refined tastes and an appreciation for fine wine and spirits.
17. Spice Madam, a fun subscription for the culinarily inclined that explores a different region in every box via spices, spice blends, and corresponding recipes.
18. Escape the Crate, a gift that you and your escape-room-aficionado companion can enjoy together — for an adventure that doesn't even require putting on pants.
19. The Apollo Surprise Box, for the partner whose tastes you know well and who appreciates unconventional items that are actually useful (and/or delicious).
20. A Kokoro Care Package, to indulge the Japanophile who won't be traveling to the other side of the world anytime soon.
21. A MasterClass pass for the person with an insatiable appetite for learning — especially when they're being taught by some of the most successful celebs in the biz.
22. A Date Crate, for the couple who's been jonesing to shake up their routine a little.
23. Or the Mystery Pleasure Box, for the couple who's been talking about shaking things up in a more risqué way.
24. Scribbler, a subscription box for writers, curated by authors, so you can help your S.O. finally get over that pesky writer's block that's been plaguing them.
25. And an Amazon Prime membership, to show your S.O. that there is no better gift than the gift of next-day shipping.
Need more gift-giving inspo? We've got you:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.