Shall we unpack what's in each of them?
* Aloe (to revitalize and soothe skin)
* Herb (to relieve your skin from stress, and restore clearness, elasticity, and moisture)
* Aqua (to improve elasticity and moisturize)
* Charcoal (to destress skin and restore clear skin)
* Pearl (to protect skin from environmental damage and leave it feeling smoother and softer)
* Syn-Ake (to tackle fine lines)
* Platinum (to wake up tired skin)
* Snail (to regenerate skin cells and soothe irritated skin)
* Hyaluron (to moisturize and soften dry skin)
* Cucumber (to moisturize and plump)
* Green Tea (to protect the skin from environmental damage)
* Gold (to promote metabolism and skin cell activity)
* Q10 (to fight fine lines and promote smooth skin)
* Mulberry extract (to brighten skin)
* Vitamin (to stabilize vitamin C and brighten skin)
* Royal Jelly (to moisturize, clear, and relieve skin from stress)
Promising review: "These masks are amazing!!! Having 'ice pick' scars left over from acne, I was told that I'd have to pay for expensive laser therapy because the body can't produce enough collagen to heal deep scars. Well, after using these masks for two months I've seen SIGNIFICANT reduction in my scars. They are almost completely gone!" —Shaun
Get a 16-pack from Amazon for $10.79 (available in four combinations).
Check out why a BuzzFeeder (with sensitive skin) loves these masks!