3. When she was the essence of diplomacy and said she “loved” her first official royal portrait, making her the only person in the world to do so.
Seriously though. How weird does she look in that painting?
5. When she improved upon the gorgeous outfit she wore for St. Patrick’s Day 2012 by adding a royal baby bump.
The most perfect way to accessorize.
7. When she looked so stunning that even her husband’s portrait was checking her out.
Yeah, William’s picture at the National Portrait Gallery is about 110% better than hers.
9. And released her inner Hermione Granger.
Best. Photo. Ever.
10. That time she was literally so perfect that a random photograph was more beautiful than any elaborately staged magazine cover.
HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN.
11. Each and every time she demurely reminded the world that she was carrying the heir to the British throne.
15. When she stepped out of the hospital carrying her newborn son and magically caused the wind to waft through her hair.
After having given birth the DAY BEFORE.
17. And laughed at the idea that anything about her — even a post-partum baby bump — would be less than perfect.
18. When the glow of her beautiful new family was almost too much for the camera to take.
The first official portraits of the Cambridge family were pretty much too cute to handle.
19. That time she and Prince William attended their first black-tie event after the birth of their son and she looked like a sparkly fairy princess.
21. And then caused the world to collectively lose its mind over her predictably perfect post-baby body.
24. When she adjusted her hair during a Remembrance Day ceremony and literally everything else in the world became irrelevant.
27. When she literally could not hold all of the tributes given to her by the adoring public.
STAY FLAWLESS, YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."