#royal" target="_blank">http://twitter.com/search?q=%23royal">#royal #Kate" target="_blank">http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Kate">#Kate #William" target="_blank">http://twitter.com/search?q=%23William">#William calls the bike "awesome" pic.twitter.com/s9pge2W4Hi" target="_blank">http://t.co/s9pge2W4Hi">pic.twitter.com/s9pge2W4Hi
1. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (aka Kate Middleton) and Prince Harry visited the Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden Friday to inaugurate the facility and announce a new film and television scholarship program.
2. The studio has been in business in the UK for many years and all 8 of the Harry Potter films were shot there. Warner purchased the facility outright in 2010 and invested £100M/$155M in its expansion. The royal visit marked its official opening.
3. The Leavesden Studio also houses “The Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making Of Harry Potter,” a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the movies that’s located next to the main lot.
4. Kate wore a £38/$75 polka dot dress from TopShop, a Ralph Lauren blazer and Episode Angel suede black pumps.
5. Kate, now in her sixth month of pregnancy, was glowing.
6. ROYAL BABY BUMP ALERT.
7. At the start of the tour, the royals were given a history of the facility and shown props from the Batman films. Prince Harry and Prince William were clearly fans of the movies.
8. “Christian Bale’s getting old and tired,” William said as he examined the actor’s Batman suit. “I will stand in if I have to.”
9. The princes explored the “Tumbler” (also known as the “Batmobile”), a vehicle used in the Batman films. Upon seeing the Batmobile, William turned to Harry and said, “We should borrow that for the weekend.”
10. “You don’t do baby seats for these cars, do you, by any chance?” William quipped as he climbed into the Batmobile.