Response to What’s The Best Book For Children Under 5?:
The Monster at the End of this Book. My younger siblings and nephews would crack up at my dramatic readings. When they got a bit older it was fun to let them turn the page while I tried to stop them.
My grandmother had one of those things! It provided endless hours of entertainment to 6 year old me.
I have the turtle activity mat/ball pit. My 3 month old loves it, and I’m glad it can grow with him.
That’s so close to my birthday, and during my maternity leave! Netflix binge for meeeee!
- danielles48 "24 Reasons Why There Will Never Be A ..."
- danielles48 "This Police Officer Showed Up To A Ro..."
I’m 27ish weeks pregnant. This is awesome and terrifying.
- danielles48 "This Is The Most Amazing Home Birth S..."
Career risks? Possibly. But I’m betting that having a baby will be the highlight of 2016.
- danielles48 "22 Reasons Why "Clue" Is Your Favorit..."
- danielles48 "Here Are The Stores That Are Actually..."
- danielles48 + "21 Signs You Were Raised On Indiana J..."
Response to 21 Signs You Were Raised On Indiana Jones:
When I was 11 or 12, I dressed up as Indy for Halloween. At 31, it’s still the best costume decision I’ve ever made.
- danielles48 "When A Man Couldn't Feed Himself At M..."
- danielles48 "Nickelodeon Might Be Launching A Chan..."