Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A water-resistant, wireless outdoor speaker.
Promising review: "I bought this to take on vacation so when we were sitting at the beach or by the pool, the GF and I could jam out to some sick tunes. This thing was amazing. Got splashed, still worked. The best part that they don't tell you about, is that is has these little suction cuppy things on the back of it. I suction cupped it to the wall when I was taking a shower so I could listen to music too. This went from a vacation purchase to a life purchase. It gets super loud. I bring it outside in the garage with me to jam out when I'm working on the car and what not. The value of this thing has easily surpassed what I paid for it." —YoYoJimbo
2. Bounce Off (a game that'll have the whole family bouncing with joy).
3. A pair of pigs who sprinkle salt and pepper from their snouts.
Promising review: "I am not going to lie, I'm a sucker for cute stuff. My husband thinks my collection of cute stuff is a little silly, but every now and then I manage to get something so cute even he will grudgingly admit it's adorable. These salt and pepper shakers are now on the short list of stuff that has been declared 'really freaking cute.'" —Kim Ross
4. Red sandals with a chunky heel and an ankle strap.
5. And lace-up gladiator flats.
Promising review: "I have had so many compliments on these sandals! I love them! No, they don't provide much arch support, but I typically do not expect that from a flat sandal. They are quite comfy to wear all day. I am a teacher and have worn them to work — I must say I am impressed!" —Julie
6. A beautifully illustrated book filled with tales about the characters from Jim Henson's Labyrinth.
7. An inexpensive 33-piece calligraphy pen set that's perfect for beginners who want to give the art form a try.
8. A waterproof cargo bag you can strap to the roof of your car when you have too much shit (or too many passengers) to store things inside.
9. A kit including all the ingredients you need to grow an ✨enchanted✨ fairy garden.
10. A portable grilling table that'll come in handy whenever you camp or tailgate.
11. A treat-hiding toy that'll keep a pup occupied for hours.
12. An insanely cool robotic ball you can move around (and play games with) using an app.
Promising review: "I ordered Sphero 2.0 to use as a movie prop in a sci-fi short. I also ordered the orange nubby cover. I love this product. It is easy to learn to use and to control. It is tough; you can run it around on a hard floor and crash it into the furniture and the dog with no ill effects. With the features like dancing, it exhibits enough personality to be a convincing character in the movie. Although in the movie we'll be adding a voice and sound effects post-production, the sounds that the Sphero makes are fun — adorable really. When we're done making the movie I'm sure that this will remain a favorite toy for my kids. I may end up having to buy another one." —OK Cards Fan
13. Kate Spade earrings that'll add a bit of sparkle to your earlobes.
14. A car organizer with six roomy pockets for all of the stuff you usually just throw on the floor.
15. A sink bath that you can use to bathe both newborns *and* toddlers (up to 25 pounds).
Promising review: "A friend of mine suggested this tub because of the 'hammock feature.' Your baby is cradled in a 'hammock' that attaches to the tub, making it super easy to bathe your newborn. The pads in the tub are soft and they are mold-resistant. It fits in any sink you put it in, single or double, and it will save your back, because you don't have to bend over your own bathtub. I also like how it has a built in bath caddy to put baby's shampoo/soap/toys/washcloths/whatever." —Sarah R. Balch
16. An oil diffuser that can run for up to eight hours (turning off on its own when the timer runs out).
17. A coloring book filled with house-elves, merpeople, Cornish pixies, and dragons.
18. A "Starlight & Roses" bath bomb that (somewhat confusingly) smells like pomegranates.
19. A chevron-print comforter set with teal accents.
20. A turtle who has a ball pit on his back instead of a typical shell.
21. A floaty polka dot sundress with a tie waist.
22. A breakfast-making station with a griddle, a coffee maker, and a toaster.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.