We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A Book of the Month subscription that'll send them a hardcover book of their choice every month. It takes the scary guesswork out of offering book recs and gets more great titles on their shelves for less $$$.
2. A MASSIVE customizable Toblerone bar or — if you know they just can't pick a favorite flavor — a pack of (still customized) milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and salted caramel varieties. 😘 🍫
3. A hybrid garment duffel bag because your favorite jetsetter doesn't have time to waste on the hotel iron and wrinkly clothes. This TSA-friendly bag has space for a hanging suit and a couple of dress shirts, then folds up into a duffel with space for a weekend trip's worth of folded clothes — plus shoes!
Promising review: "The Halfday garment bag is great for traveling for work. I use it each week and it helps me avoid the hassle of having to iron everything after arriving at the hotel." —Adam O.
Shipping info: Free shipping. Expedited 2–3 day shipping options are available at additional cost.
Get it from Halfday for $95 (available in three colors).
4. A bottle of Truff Hot Sauce they can add to essentially any meal to make it feel like a gourmet affair — even if they're just sitting in front of the TV.
5. An artisan subscription box for the giftee who appreciates unique, sustainable, and globally inspired goodies. Whether they're into self-care, home decor, or journaling, they're sure to find something they love as they get to *pick* the theme of their box every month!
6. A Framebridge gift card so they can finally frame that print they bought two years ago. And we're not talking any old frame, no — they'll get to pick *exactly* what they want and then it'll be handcrafted before being shipped back to them.
7. A Jason Momoa coloring book, which will give Aquaman/Khal Drogo fans ample time to admire the curvature of his every muscle and bounce of each beachy wave.
8. An Our Place Always Pan which will quickly become the Swiss Army knife of their kitchen. The gorg pan can replace up to eight pieces of cookware as it braises, sears, steams, strains, sautés, fries, boils, serves, and stores.
What's included: A nesting beechwood spatula with integrated spoon rest and custom stainless steel steamer basket.
Promising review: "This pan is EVERYTHING! I went from making pasta in the basket to steaming broccoli in it and then finishing my meal in there. Then I forgot about cleaning it because I’m lazy and the nonstick cleaned up so easily. The sponge they include is incredible, I do all my dishes with it now. Also it looks really cute sitting on my stove all day." —Darby S.
Shipping info: In stock items take 1 business day to process and 2–7 business days for delivery. Free standard ground shipping applies to orders over $50 in value in the 48 contiguous states. Expedited 2–3-day shipping options are available at additional cost.
Get it from Our Place for $115+ (originally $145; available in 11 colors).
Want to know more? Check out our full Always Pan review!
9. A handmade match striker for the candle-obsessed friend who has collected enough scents to open their own shop. The ceramic pot is way more aesthetically pleasing than a lighter and doubles as decor in its own right.
10. A three-piece Tarte eye set with everythang they need to create show-stopping holiday looks. We're talking a palette with matte and shimmer shades, a 2-in-1 liquid and gel pencil eyeliner, and a 4-in-1 mascara that lifts, lengthens, volumizes, and :::takes deep breath::: curls!
Promising review: "I love this mascara and the liner and was out of both, so when I saw this set that was priced lower than the mascara and liner purchased alone, I had to get it so I could try the eye shadow palette as well!!" —Laura D.
Shipping info: Expect 1-2 business days for warehouse processing for all shipping methods. Expedited 2-3 day shipping options are available at additional cost.
Get it from Tarte for $35 ($70 value).
11. A 252-piece custom photo puzzle featuring your favorite pic of the two of you or a portrait of their dog — you know, whichever you think they'd appreciate more.
12. An air-purifying money tree that arrives pre-potted in a stylish planter, is easy to care for (just water once a week!), and is said to bring prosperity and good luck to its owners — the best gift of all!
13. A pair of prism spectacles for the loved one who simply cannot bring themselves to sit upright but still has a reading goal to meet. Now, they can finish their latest read in their most comfiest form.
14. A water-resistant packable quilted jacket with a removable hood that combines a lightweight feel with performance insulation to create the perfect do-it-all layer to take on any adventure.
Promising review: "Liked everything! Lightweight, nice shape, and cozy. Just as expected." —Judy
Shipping info: Free Standard shipping is available on all orders and usually arrive within 1-6 business days. Expedited 2–3 days shipping options are available at additional cost.
Get it from Wrangler for $90 (available in sizes S–XXL and in two colors).
15. A year-long subscription to Stitcher Premium so the friend who is always giving you podcast suggestions (solicited or not) can scratch their listening itch. Membership will get them exclusive access to bonus episodes, archived audio, and — most excitingly — ad-free listening.
16. A gift card for a Sips by subscription filled with premium teas, personalized to match their taste preferences. Every month, they'll get sent everything they need to steep and sip their way to serenity.
17. A set of chunky dome rings — that look like they cost some significant buck but don't! — sure to please the trendsetter in your life.
18. A jerky sampler toolbox so the curious taste tester can mark a few new types of meat off their "I've tried that" list. Ostrich meat? Check.
19. A fluffy sherpa purse that will complete their signature all-sherpa-everything look. Or, if faux fur is more their thing, that's also an option!
20. A wine topper serving set to take their already iconic charcuterie boards to the next level. Now that gatherings are back on the table, so is this three-piece bad boy.
21. A native-designed recycled sherpa blanket so freakin' soft, your friend will want to keep it under lock and key so it isn't stolen by roommates, family members, or four-legged friends.
22. A house-shaped tissue box cover because the best gifts solve mundane problems, like transforming their unsightly tissue box into enviable decor.
23. A modern canvas that hides a pretty cool secret: Every chronological color strip is from a scene in their favorite movie. Below, we have Good Will Hunting from start to finish!
24. A morning favorites gift basket for the friend who seriously loves going out to brunch. Send this along with some champagne and OJ for bonus points! Either way, they'll have everything they need to cook up a delicious breakfast.
This six-piece set includes Coastal Morning Ground Coffee, Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix, Maine Maple Syrup, Wild Maine Blueberry Jam, Strawberry Jam, and Cinnamon Bun Mix.
Promising review: "My elderly aunt was recovering from a bad concussion and I knew my uncle was trying to handle grocery shopping. I decided to take a chance on this basket set back in August. At Thanksgiving they were still raving about it, especially the strawberry. I am pleased!" —DL
Shipping info: Available on Amazon Prime with two-day shopping.
Get it from Amazon for $79.95.