26 DIYs That Will Help You Completely Own Cottage Season
Bring it on, summer.
1. Up-cycle an old pallet for this perfectly rustic coffee cup holder.
2. Repurpose an old oar for this incredibly cute towel hanger.
3. Never be far from a cool drink again with this handy (and gorgeous) deck cooler.
4. Direct people where to go with this charming rustic sign.
5. Turn an old chandelier into a pretty planter.
6. Recycle a rusted licence plate into a toilet paper holder.
7. Bring the forest inside with this easy Ikea mirror hack.
8. Salvage an old ladder for rustic-chic shelving.
9. Do you have a bunch of old kitchen nick-nacks hanging around your cottage? Turn them into a beautiful piece of art.
10. Give your cottage doors a country facelift.
11. Use a little twine, a couple balloons, and a strand of fairy lights to make these twinkling lanterns.
12. Turn a few mason jars into a cottage-ready organizer.
13. Make yourself a moose friend out of wood scraps.
14. Grill in style with a DIY grill set holder.
15. Wine glasses at the cottage? Yes, please—especially when you have this ingenious rake wine glass holder.
16. Finally have a place to hang all those wet towels with this awesome PVC towel rack.
17. Or, if PVC isn't your thing, make this funky door towel hanger.
18. If you're feeling really ambitious, you can make your own patio table with built-in coolers.
19. Invite the birds over with this incredibly cute DIY bird feeder.
Bird watch from the patio.
Find instructions at Erin's Creative Energy.