Response to Tell Us: What’s Your Favorite Midwestern Food?:
A galley boy from Swenson’s Drive In in the Akron Ohio area. Just thinking about it makes me drool ?
Gave him a handy while I was on the toilet ?
“Falling Slowly” by Glen Hansard and Marketa Iglova (it’s from the movie Once). We had a string quartet play for the ceremony and it was beautiful.
Response to Which Restaurant Has The Most Insane Brunch?:
The biscuits and gravy from Lucky’s in Tremont, Ohio (suburb of Cleveland). I’m tearing up just thinking about it…
We chose a venue that came with an on-site wedding coordinator. The coordinator was amazing, and her and her team set up and tore down everything the day of the wedding, in addition to helping me plan, reach out to vendors, etc throughout the engagement. It took a HUGE burden off my shoulders, and made it so much easier for my family and friends, because no one had to worry about setting up or tearing down. We were all able to enjoy the day stress free!
- ColleenYoder09 "The 15 Best Routines From "So Yo..."
- ColleenYoder09 "10 Absurd And Fabulous Music Videos Y..."
- ColleenYoder09 "23 Reasons Everyone Needs To Stop Get..."
- ColleenYoder09 "This Doo-Wop Version Of Miley Cyrus..."
- ColleenYoder09 "33 Ingenious Ways To Store Your Shoes"
- ColleenYoder09 "George W. Bush's Big Art Show Ope..."
- ColleenYoder09 "18 Reasons To Fear Wedding Season"
- ColleenYoder09 "14 Unbelievable True Stories About Ta..."
- ColleenYoder09 "Who Actually Won "Whose Line Is ..."
- ColleenYoder09 "29 Awesome Super Bowl Snacks You Can ..."
- ColleenYoder09 "25 Reasons Why Moving Totally Sucks"