We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A "disgustingly effective" set of sticky-stake insect traps to prevent leaf damage and reproductive issues stemming from pesky gnats, thrips, and fruit flies.
2. Mike's Hot Honey, the tasty and versatile condiment that has a truly devout following. You'll want to put it on everything from pizzas to ice cream — believe us!
3. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish that'll make your table look brand spankin' new and add a protective layer to prevent future drying and fading. Wood ya' look at that?
4. A pan organizer that is just as much an investment in your day-to-day productivity (think about all the time you waste digging for the right pan!) as it is in making your kitchen look picturesque.
5. A massage ball that'll make you wonder, Wait, am I actually...amazing at massages? (Probably not, but this ball is!)
6. A MoMA-approved collection of acrylic storage boxes that reviewers have used to store everything from office supplies (our recommendation) to makeup to cookies to baby tarantulas (not our recommendation).
7. A pack of gold snail hydrogel eye patches designed to reduce the appearance of dark circles and dryness after just 30 minutes of use.
8. A floating shelf — with an emphasis on the "floating" — that actually conceals every trace of hardware to create the illusion of levitating books.
9. A natural toothpaste and tube roller that'll bait you with some pastel and Helvetica — and keep you coming back for the effective plaque-removing properties.
10. Divider sticky notes if you want to make some OTT annotations on a book you're borrowing from the library.
11. A wooden phone dock for a classy upgrade to your desk setup at work.
12. A fast-acting mold and mildew remover gel to give your tiles, grout, sealant, bath, sinks, and shower that brand-new sparkle.
13. A jewelry cleaning pen to bring that brilliant shine back to your cloudy gems.
14. Cleaning tablets to pop into your travel mug because you know the struggle of opening your bottle only to find you forgot to clean it out the last time.
15. A four-way brush cleaner that'll be on hand to (speedily) take on whatever mess you find on your shoes at the last moment.
16. A produce-saving container, if you know the struggle of consuming fruits before they mold over all too well — these things will end up paying for themselves with the quantity of food you preserve.
17. A pack of reusable stainless-steel straws so you can say, "New year, new sea turtle ally (me)."
18. A two-inch blind-spot mirror that attaches to your rear-view mirror so changing lanes on the freeway will be slightly less stress-inducing.
19. An adjustable blind duster to tackle those windows (or car vents!) with just a few painless twirls of the hand.
20. A pack of backseat headrest hangers to hold all the bags and miscellaneous items that wind up rolling around on your car floor.
21. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don't have to worry about waking up your roommates when you find yourself opening and closing cabinets for a midnight snack.
22. A 12-piece stencil kit, if you're just dipping your toes into the world of bullet journaling.
23. A coconut lip scrub that'll leave you with incredibly soft and moisturized lips.
24. A charcoal-based toothpaste that reviewers confirm actually *significantly* whitens teeth.
25. A clean/dirty magnet for your dishwasher so there's never any confusion over the status of the dishes.
26. A terracotta bear friend you can toss in your brown sugar to keep your supply soft and tasting fresh.
27. A cord wrap for your perpetually knotted-up electronics.
28. A book of New York Times crossword puzzles, but only Mondays (generally agreed to be the easiest puzzle day of the week) — if you're tired of feeling like dead weight every Saturday and Sunday.
29. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished chopping.
30. A pack of large foam letters to help the kiddos get a lil' education in while they soak in the tub.
31. A travel case of mint dental flossers so you can stay diligent with your dental hygiene when you're out of town.
32. A scalp massager shampoo brush for a deep and exfoliating wash that'll make you feel like you were doing it wrong this whole time.
33. A keyboard cover for anyone who's getting bored of the plain old black keys on their laptop.
34. A grill scrubber to remove stubborn grease and grime without breaking a sweat.
35. A beginner's guide to calligraphy, if you've always wanted to master the art of lettering but didn't know where to start.
36. A grout pen for effortlessly restoring your tiles so they'll look brand spankin' new in no time.
37. A pair of genius pull strings so you'll never be confused about whether the string you're tugging at controls the fan or the light.
38. A collagen hair mask to repair damaged hair of all textures.
39. A pet-grooming glove brush that works for dogs and cats with coats of all lengths.
40. An avocado slicer for anyone who is always coming dangerously close to chopping off their fingers while prepping avocados.
41. A sworn-by Magic Eraser if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
42. A microfiber dish-drying mat with a marble design you'll love with every microfiber of your being.
43. An art supply holder that'll make all your utensils look nice and tidy as they stand upright in their respective homes.
44. A handy cleaning brush to help you get into all those nooks and crannies on your keyboard, camera, and other frequently used electronics.
45. And a "drain millipede" that'll dig up all the hair clogging your drains on the first go.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.