We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Launchpad is a section on Amazon featuring cool tech gadgets, interesting foods and drinks, and other innovative products created by startups. Here are some of the things you can find there right now that'll totally upgrade your life — and the lives of those you choose to gift these items to!
1. A phone sanitizing case, because god knows how much trash we ingest by way of our phones — and now, thankfully, your germaphobe friend never needs to know!
2. A temperature-controlled ceramic mug that'll put an end to their days of drinking lukewarm coffee (leisurely coffee drinkers, rejoice!).
3. A nine-piece mason jar fermentation kit, because they fer-meant to hop on this hobby ages ago but didn't know where to start.
4. An Alexa-powered trivia board game, because Alexa has always been down to clown, but until now, hasn't had the proper stage to let her true comedic talents shine.
5. A sous-vide precision cooker so they can live in a world where perfectly cooked meats and veggies are possible with every at-home meal.
6. A color cube sudoku, if number-based sudoku just isn't challenging enough for them.
7. A bento box with an insulated thermos for the person who just got really into meal prep and needs a good take-to-work vessel.
8. An infinity travel pillow for the friend who's always traveling (and complaining about never getting a wink of sleep).
9. A Bluetooth turntable that lives inside a suitcase, so they'll never have to be away from their vinyl children again when they're traveling.
10. A trendy anti-theft helmet with a secret pop lock that they'll actually want to wear.
11. A sleek double-edged safety razor, so they can finally end their search for the perfect razor.
12. A Foreo Luna Mini 2, the game-changing (and sensitive-skin-friendly) cleansing device designed to remove up to 99.5% of dirt and oil on your face.
13. An Alexa-compatible smart LED light strip, so they can have control over the mood lighting in their home at all times — and when I say control, I mean, the choice of literally 16 million colors.
14. A pair of ultra-thin folding reading glasses for the person who hates lugging around a bulky case with them.
15. A Greek yogurt maker that'll help save them big bucks at the grocery store with their endless at-home supply.
16. A natural deodorant stick with activated charcoal, a gift you should probably make clear has no subtext.
17. A retro microwave for that friend who can't go through life without at least one Trader Joe's frozen meal in their freezer at all times.
18. A compact electric air fryer, if they want a healthier alternative to eating fried food, as this gadget reduces added fat by 70-80%.
19. A three-in-one personal evaporative air cooler for the person who can never seem to get comfy at work.
20. And a cast-iron bread pan if they love bread almost as much as Oprah and want to start making their own.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.