We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Pure D’Or Organic Argan Oil you can use as a face moisturizer, hair serum, or body oil.
2. A Texts from Dog day-to-day calendar to fill each day with a little humor while reading the silly messages between Dog and his owner, October Jones.
3. A pretty, non-padded lace bra that features adjustable straps for a more comfortable fit.
4. A chic pair of best-selling knee-high boots with a side-zipper so you can step up your wardrobe as the temperatures dip.
5. A scalp-massaging brush that will relax your scalp muscles, stimulate blood flow, and exfoliate the scalp for a game-changing hair-washing experience.
6. A jar of Play Visions Crayola Color Bath Dropz to instantly change water to the shade of bright Crayola crayons, adding a little more fun to your little one's bath time.
7. A set of aromatherapy votive candles that are the perfect size for traveling — ensuring you’ll have a calming scent at your next destination — or for lending your home a relaxing vibe.
8. A bottle of CarGuys Super Cleaner you can use to keep canvas, fabric, upholstery, leather, vinyl, and basically all the surfaces in your car spotless.
9. An simple key rack that includes a mail holder so you won’t have to worry about hunting down your keys OR that important letter.
10. A four-piece set of Rachel Ray bakeware with nonstick coating to cook up your favorite treats and make cleanup a breeze.
11. An Atari T-shirt that'll show off your love for the retro game system.
12. A customer-favorite Carhartt jacket for keeping all the cold out as you take on your daily tasks.
13. A copy of National Geographic Birds of the Photo Ark to enjoy some gorgeous visuals of Joel Sartore’s lifelong project to capture images of the world’s animals, especially endangered ones.
14. An shelving unit that'll add some extra storage space to any room or closet in your home.
15. A copy of the New York Times bestseller Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat to provide you with some guidance on how to transform your dishes by perfecting the use of just four cooking elements.
16. A SimpleHouseware monitor stand — which features two storage compartments on each side — if you'd like to bring some much-needed order to your desk area.
17. A copy of Back to the Future 30th Anniversary Trilogy to enjoy a thrilling ride down memory lane with the legendary film.
18. A can of Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea that just might become your new favorite chilly-weather beverage.
19. A Crayola Inspiration Art Case so you can bring all your little one’s creations to life with the help of 140 art supplies.
20. And a copy of Al Green’s Greatest Hits for taking in the smooth sounds of the iconic singer.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.