We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A oversized faux-shearling coat that'll have you shutting down the sidewalks all season long.
2. A cozy faux-fur blanket to instantly add some elegance to your bed or favorite armchair.
3. A cute waterproof cosmetics bag so you can keep your makeup products and toiletries in perfect order on the go.
4. A soft striped T-shirt that's about to become your new go-to tee.
5. A bag of Anthony’s Organic Coconut Flour, if you're looking for a low-carb, gluten-free flour that'll add some extra fiber and protein to your cookies, waffles, cakes, and other baked goods.
6. A bag of kinetic sand so you can get the feel of beach sand without having to take a journey to the shore — or having to deal with any messy cleanup.
7. A zip-up jacket with an adjustable drawstring waist and two snap-button pockets to cut the chill in style.
8. A Guardian Technologies air purifier that can help efficiently reduce odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens in your space — so you can literally breathe easier.
9. A Baby University ABCs book set that’ll give your baby an adorable lesson in topics like space, physics, and mathematics.
10. A bedside shelf with a strong, extra-large clamp so you can maximize your space and have a place to sit your laptop, magazines, and other items taking up room on your bed.
11. A pretty V-neck sweater you can rock with your favorite jeans or skirt for the coziest OOTD.
12. A can of Cadbury Drinking Chocolate, so you can get into the holiday spirit with a tasty cup of rich hot chocolate — just add some warm milk.
13. A copy of the A Star Is Born soundtrack, to enjoy all the amazing sounds from the hit film.
14. A light-up terrarium kit to give your little one a fun new project that’ll let them test out their green thumb.
15. A copy of The Wonderful Things You Will Be for celebrating your newborn and everything their future will hold.
16. A bottle of Pain Is Good Batch #218 Louisiana Style Hot Sauce, which’ll add a serious Cajun kick to your dishes.
17. A copy of Unsheltered to follow the tale of two families and their attempt to overcome life’s challenges two centuries apart.
18. A gorgeous, easy-to-assemble Zinus platform bed with a metal and wood design that'll immediately dress up your bedroom.
19. A pack of tear-free Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo for gently cleaning your little one’s hair and skin without drying them out.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.