We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A charming (and affordable!) area rug that'll immediately pull together any room in your home.
2. A faux-wool oversized cardigan for keeping you cozy and looking fly as the temperatures begin to drop.
3. An acrylic stapler with a non-skid base that’ll add a little retro-inspired style to your desk.
4. A Foster sticky notes board, which includes a smartphone holder, you can use to keep important notes in full view.
5. An octopus key holder so your keys will always be just a tentacle away.
6. A set of genius Hair Flair Curlformers to easily curl your hair without the damaging heat of a curling iron.
7. A pretty eyeshadow palette that’ll add 18 lovely shades to your makeup collection to create some stunning eye looks.
8. A copy of The Day the Crayons Quit for a darling recap of the day Duncan’s crayons decided to go on strike.
9. A set of Batiste dry shampoos you can use between washes to absorb grease and dirt, refresh your 'do, or extend the life of your blowout just a little longer.
10. A jar of Coffee Booster Coffee Creamer, which'll add a little extra flavor to your morning cup of coffee with the help of tasty ingredients like organic grass-fed ghee, all-natural coconut oil, and raw cacao powder.
11. A gorgeous Harry Potter throw for letting everyone know which EPIC house you’re apart of.
12. A chic pair of faux-leather boots that feature an elastic insert inside the boot for some extra stretch.
13. A jar of Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter, formulated with shea butter and vitamin E, for moisturizing your belly before and after pregnancy.
14. A bag of Viva Naturals Organic Chia Seeds, which you can add to your favorite food and drinks for a boost of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, antioxidants, and essential vitamins and minerals.
15. A copy of Marie Claire for keeping you updated on the latest in culture, style, and entertainment.
16. A fabulous bamboo cheese board set with a slide-out drawer to make your next dinner party oh-so fabulous.
17. A pretty pair of velvet pillow covers that’ll dress up your favorite couch or armchair.
18. A copy of Cry Pretty so you can get into the sounds of Carrie Underwood’s latest chart-topping project.
19. A Krups Electric Coffee Grinder, which’ll grind up to 3 ounces of coffee beans in less than 10 seconds.
20. A copy of 21 Lessons for the 21st Century for a deep dive into some of society's most pressing issues, from technological to political.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.