35 Gifts To Surprise Your Lover With On Your 5th Anniversary
Trust me, your other half ~wood~ love these wooden gifts for your fifth anniversary.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stunning personalized wooden cutting board engraved with your names and wedding date for you two to use during stay-at-home dinner nights or just as cute rustic kitchen decor!
2. A bouquet of realistic ivory white wooden roses your loved one won't ever need to worry about watering.
3. A cute rustic wooden sign with a picture frame to add your favorite photo together that'll make them smile each time they glance over at it.
4. A ~sappy~ handmade greeting card boasting gorgeous laser-cut hearts, because why not have your anniversary card be on-theme too, ya know?
5. A Scrabble Deluxe Edition game touting a rotating mahogany game board for you two to pull out during game nights. Whoever loses has to do the dishes later!
6. An engraved wooden bookmark that says "Happy 5th Anniversary," so they can pick up right where they left off after winning that Scrabble game.
8. A pair of little crescent studs crafted from white oak, maple, and sterling silver to show them how much you ~moon~ to them.
9. A beer or wine bottle puzzle for your puzzle-loving S.O. to solve in order to unlock their favorite beverage.
10. A small wooden digital alarm clock with an LED time display and humidity/temp detector for them to hit snooze on to snuggle with you longer.
11. A wood keychain with the words "I love you" engraved on it to hold all their keys – including the one to your heart.
12. A box of wooden tokens with fun date night ideas written on them for when you finally finish binge-watching the third season of "You" together.
13. A wooden print of your favorite photo together (one from your wedding, perhaps?) to make your home feel even more full of love.
14. A wooden ambient lunar nightlight with two cute little figurines that'll have your partner ~over the moon~.
16. A "Pumpkin Persimmon" wood wick soy candle that smells like *pure joy* and serves as the perfect centerpiece for your candle-lit anniversary dinner.
17. A personalized anniversary sign with your names printed on it, plus exactly how many months, days, hours, and minutes you've been married to remind them you ~wood~ never leave them.
19. A pair of stylish polarized wooden sunglasses they'll find themself wearing more often than they'd think – because let's face it, you're the light of their life.
20. An "I can't say I love you enough, so this is your reminder" sign for them to keep at their work desk when you're not around to remind them in person.
21. A gorgeous personalized wooden recipe book just begging to be filled with all the memories you've made in the kitchen together.
22. A handmade wooden sign customized with your last name and the year you got married that's guaranteed to look ~tree-mendous~ anywhere they put it.
23. A splurge-worthy wooden outdoor patio set so you two can enjoy a romantic dinner al fresco every now and then.
24. An adorable and tiny wooden music box that plays "You Are My Sunshine" and has an engraved message for your loved one when they open it up.
25. A cute lil' hand-carved teak wood appetizer bowl crafted by an artisan in Bali to add a unique touch to all the gourmet meals you share together.
26. A globe decanter set featuring a stunning mahogany-stained tray to remind them they mean ~the world~ to you.
27. A gorgeous wooden watch engraved with a hidden message underneath for them to peek at any time they want to feel *extra* loved.
28. A set of personalized laser-engraved coasters so both of you can enjoy your morning coffee dates without worrying about staining the table.
29. A bread dipping gift set complete with organic olive oil and spices plus an olive wood bowl and spoon for the foodie who's had your heart these past five+ years.
30. A hand-carved rosewood box for your lover to keep all their favorite jewelry in (or maybe fill it for them before gifting it).
Or how about some nonwooden anniversary gifts?
31. A 100 Things To Do scratch-off bucket list to make deciding what you'll do on your days off together a little easier.
33. A fill-in-the-blank book so you can remind them of all the reasons you fell in love with them in the first place.
34. A laser-engraved genuine-leather music sheet featuring music notes from their favorite song — or maybe your wedding song! You even have the option of engraving two names and a date at the bottom of the sheet.
35. A picnic basket fully equipped with melamine plates, acrylic wine glasses, a corkscrew, and flatware for the two of you to take on your next romantic picnic outing.
What ~wood~ you guys do without each other? 🥺❤️
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.