1. Pandemic, a board game from 2008 that just hits a bit different in 2020 — it's up to you to cure the world of four deadly diseases all in an hour's work. Low stakes, really!
2. Trekking The National Parks, for when actual travel isn't in the cards, so to speak. This fun-for-the-whole-family event will have everyone reminiscing about visits to the natural wonders or, at the very least, penciling in some new bucket list items.
3. Hella 90s, because I'm a millennial employee at BuzzFeed and am legally required to share this Nostalgia Content with you.
4. Root, if you're an experienced gamer who prefers to show no mercy on your teammates. (And has a soft spot for cute woodland illustrations.)
5. Clue: The Office Edition for anyone who is still looking to scratch their Office itch after rewatching all nine seasons on Netflix and burning through the Office Ladies archives.
6. Catan, the enduring classic that'll allow your strategic brain to really shine for your friends as you work on creating the longest continuous road or having the largest army.
7. The Hot Seat, which'll please anyone who has ever dreamed of being a guest on a late night show, offering up their witty "off-the-cuff" remarks to an adoring studio audience.
8. Gloomhaven, if you're not scared off by a 22-pound box and have an affinity for twisty and dark choose-your-own-adventures.
9. Codenames, the word association game played in the vein of Battleship, that'll have you strategically picking your words to guide your teammates to victory.
10. Exploding Kittens, the Oatmeal-illustrated cult favorite, in which you simply have one job: Don't draw the exploding kitten card, for crying out loud!
12. Similarly: I Dissent, the RBG-inspired game, that forces you to be the most compelling arguer of trivial nonsense in the "courtroom."
13. Scythe, a densely layered, steampunk-laden strategy game for anyone who really wants to lose themselves in another world for a few (six? seven?) hours.
14. The Game of Things, which'll give you an occasion to pigeonhole your friends and possibly get into some low-stakes, but heated nonetheless, fights.
15. Escape Room: The Game, if you've ever thought, "wow I'd love to go to one of those Escape the Room challenges but I also don't want to....escape my room!"
16. 5 Second Rule, which'll be either your absolute dream or nightmare depending on how much you like being put on the spot to share your trivia knowledge.
18. Telestrations, a game less concerned with how well you can draw and much more concerned with the hilarious trainwreck that ensues when you're tasked with interpreting someone else's drawing.
19. Watch Ya Mouth, the glorified "chubby bunny" challenge that'll invite all your loved ones to laugh at you without apology.
20. And What Do You Meme? which'll challenge you to be the best Content Creator in the room — effortlessly pairing the funniest captions with the selected meme.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.