My old millennial ass truly believes that board games are the only fun thing left in life.
If you're reading this post, you probably don't need much convincing about the national treasure that is board games, but as the selection gets bigger and bigger, it becomes harder to parse out which ones are actually worth buying and playing.
Board games that fall under the "actually enjoyable" category are usually discovered by word of mouth and IRL playing them at a friend or family member's house. So here it is! Words from my mouth.
1. The Chameleon (a bluffing game)
2. 5 Second Rule (a word game)
4. Telestrations Party Pack (a drawing game)
5. No Thanks (a card game)
6. I Dissent (a game of unpopular opinions)
7. True Colors (a game you have to play with people you know)
8. Quiplash (NOT a board game, but easily accessible on your phone, laptop, or video game console)
What unexpectedly fun board games do you swear by and why?
Let me know in the comments! I need some new games.