1. A leather Carhartt wallet, because leather is apparently the traditional three-year anniversary gift! You can embrace the theme while also gifting your partner something they'll actually use 👏.
2. Rainbow wineglasses your partner will love *so* much they'll likely want to crack open a bottle of vino and put them to use immediately during your at-home date night. Aaaand...glass/crystal is the "modern day" gift for a three year anniversary 🥰.
3. Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows because, if we’re being honest, the ones they've been sleeping on are starting to resemble Flat Stanley. It’s time for you to help upgrade your partner's sleeping situation. It's what they deserves!!!
Promising review: "I am super picky and when this tiny box of TWO pillows arrived, I was very skeptical! I opened them and then tried them out and LOVED them! They have the perfect amount of puffiness and enough support for my neck." —LGGheen
Get a set of two from Amazon for $60.99+ (available in Standard/Queen or King sizing).
4. A Renpho percussion massager — a perfect gift for your partner who is forever complaining about the knots in their back (and you won't have to physically massage them yourself, win-win!).
Check out a TikTok of the massager in action.
Promising review: "I have tried EVERYTHING for my feet, nothing works and I am always in pain. It came, I tried it out, and I thought wow, that feels AWESOME. But the true test is how do you feel the next day right? You cannot always walk around with a massage gun in your hand. The next day, I felt AMAZING. AMAZING. I used it on my hubby's back too, and he said he felt so much better today as well! In addition, this one is way QUIETER than my original massage gun. It's just really a quality piece. You won't be disappointed with this one. It really is what it says. I know it is hard to choose from all the models on the internet, but this one is the real deal. It's worth the money if you have pain." —L Johnson
Get it from Amazon for $89.99+ (clip the coupon on the product page to save $30; available in four colors).
5. A stuffed waffle maker that'll make all of their brunch dreams come true — fill 'em with cream cheese, strawberries, chicken, or anything else their heart desires!
Promising review: "Oh my goodness. This was way better than expected. Definitely only need one waffle per person, they are huge. They are beyond delicious and the stuffing options are endless. It does take about seven minutes to make one waffle but totally worth it. Comes out perfect every single time. No issues at all. Buy it now!" —armywife
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
6. A love language card game you two can crack open and play during your anniversary date — even if it feels like you've known each other forever (three years is a long time!) you might just uncover something new.
Promising review: "I wanted to find some ways to get to know my boyfriend better as I’ve asked every question I could possible think of, LOL. I didn’t look at a single card before we played and it really helped further strengthen our relationship. The different categories make sure you leave no part of your significant others life unturned! I highly recommend!" —Braxton
Get it from Amazon for $25.
7. An adventure book just like the one Carl and Ellie created together in Up before Pixar went ahead and crushed all of our souls into a million pieces — they'll love it ;).
Promising review: "Super awesome gift to make. I made it for my one year anniversary with my boyfriend because he loved the movie Up. (Who doesn't? It's so cute.) We're going to continue adding to the scrapbook and hopefully pass it on to our children. The book is real sturdy and easy to remove and add pages. Pages are easy to write on and paste on pictures. Really great for the price." —Esther G.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
8. A bathtub tray they can use to keep all of their self care gadgets and essentials at their disposal while they're *ahem* indisposed.
Promising review: "This may be one of the best self-indulgent purchases I have ever made. I use it almost every day. It dries off beautifully, and while I'm sure in time all the steam will affect it, it still looks great. It's very sturdy, and I am quite happy having my little iPad in position so I can read. An excellent luxury purchase. Also, the fact that it's extendable makes a huge difference. I can use it on my super-wide jacuzzi tub without a problem." —Ruthanne Reid
Get it from Amazon for $45.97+ (available in 13 colors).
9. A set of custom stickers you'll be able to make of whoever you want — your pet, your own face, Harry Styles, the list goes on and on.
And all you have to do is click 'Customize Now' and then upload a well-lit image! I bought these as a funny stocking stuffer for my husband a few years ago and it was a big hit. My Sticker Face is a small business.
Promising review: "I think this might be one of the best things I've ever bought on Amazon. I bought one sheet for my mom for Christmas, and they just came. She hasn't seen them, but I know they'll crack her up. They look fantastic. I'll definitely buy more!!" —Claudia Basile
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
10. A 1,000-piece Mystic Maze puzzle with over 50 hidden Easter eggs in it! It's a real journey of an activity (including a hidden twist at the end!) that'll delight and amaze anyone who works on it.
You can check out a TikTok of the Mystic Maze puzzle in action (but warning, it will spoil the surprise!).
Promising review: "I bought this as a gift for my husband because he absolutely loves puzzles and magic, so it was a no-brainer! I was honestly way more excited to finish putting this puzzle together than a normal puzzle because I couldn’t wait to see the end result. Blown away. I’m super impressed and will be purchasing a different version. Oh, and they weren’t kidding about the no dust in the box...very pleased with this purchase!" —Nlbrimberry
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
11. Pearl earrings that'll go with every outfit they try on — whether it's a little black dress or denim. They'll think of you fondly each time they put 'em on.
The Pearl Source is a small business!
Promising review: "The packaging is really nice. I bought these pearl earrings to celebrate our first female VP of the US (pearls and Chucks!) I bought a pair for myself and had a pair shipped to my daughter who lives out of state. I bought the 7mm for myself and got 8mm for her" —Luvbizkit
Get them from Amazon for $65+ (available in four sizes and two styles).
12. A decision coin with both of your names on it that'll make it easier than ever to decide who gets to choose where to order dinner from, who has to take out the trash, or who has to get up next with the baby.
KnottybabyCrafts is a small business that sells a bunch of different decision coins and dice as well as other handcrafted wooden items. Put your name on one side and your partner's on the other — give it a toss and let the coin make all of your decisions for you. 😉
Promising review: "I ordered a load of these for all the couples I know as Christmas gifts and they are just so perfect. The names are clear and the design is so nice and neat! Packaging is great and delivery was so quick for such a large custom order. Am so pleased with these and would really recommend them." —Catherine
13. A pair of wireless sleep headphones, because we're basically living in the future — they can listen to music, a podcast, or their go-to comfort show (helloooo endless hours of Gilmore Girls) to help you fall asleep without fruitlessly attempting to get cozy with earbuds bulging out of their ears.
The headphones connect via Bluetooth and have 33 feet of wireless range (meaning your phone doesn't have to be right next to you). The controls are on the forehead, which makes it comfortable for back and side sleepers, and they are made to block out ambient noise.
Promising review: "I saw these on TikTok and since I have so much trouble finding quality headphones I decided to try it. I’m very happy with the sound quality and comfort of these. I’m able to fall asleep to my music or podcast without having to limit myself to sleeping on my back or losing an ear bud in my bed in the middle of the night. It makes working out easier as well. The value is worth the quality. I would recommend." —Thunder Muffin
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (clip the coupon on the product page to get 20% off; available in 16 colors).