2. He used the stage name “Justin Randall.”
Randall is his middle name and he used it during his appearance on Star Search, in 1992.
6. Justin’s first post-Mickey Mouse Club acting role was on Touched By An Angel.
He and the other guys from NSYNC played street performers.
7. He has his own brand of tequila: 901.
It’s his drink of choice.
8. Justin not only appeared on Rihanna’s 2008 single “Rehab,” he also co-wrote it…
9. …and he also co-wrote and dueted on Reba McEntire’s 2007 single “The Only Promise That Remains.”
12. He has gone on record to say he regrets wearing cornrows…
13. …and the infamous denim outfit.
In 2011, he told Playboy magazine:
“God, I feel I’ve gone to therapy just to erase some of them. The cornrows I wore with ‘N Sync. That was pretty bad. Britney and I wore matching denim outfits [to the 2001 American Music Awards]. Yeah, another bad choice. I’d probably pay good money to get some of those pictures off the internet.”
Source: Playboy via Dlisted
For the record: That was his best look.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.