2. He used the stage name “Justin Randall.”
Randall is his middle name and he used it during his appearance on Star Search, in 1992.
6. Justin’s first post-Mickey Mouse Club acting role was on Touched By An Angel.
He and the other guys from NSYNC played street performers.
7. He has his own brand of tequila: 901.
It’s his drink of choice.
8. Justin not only appeared on Rihanna’s 2008 single “Rehab,” he also co-wrote it…
9. …and he also co-wrote and dueted on Reba McEntire’s 2007 single “The Only Promise That Remains.”
12. He has gone on record to say he regrets wearing cornrows…
13. …and the infamous denim outfit.
In 2011, he told Playboy magazine:
“God, I feel I’ve gone to therapy just to erase some of them. The cornrows I wore with ‘N Sync. That was pretty bad. Britney and I wore matching denim outfits [to the 2001 American Music Awards]. Yeah, another bad choice. I’d probably pay good money to get some of those pictures off the internet.”
Source: Playboy via Dlisted
For the record: That was his best look.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.