30 Hard-Working Products That Work Well And Have Before-And-After Pictures To Prove It
Doubtful? These products have evidence.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of pimple patches that can suck out all the gross gunk in your face overnight. Pimples suddenly don't feel like a big deal.
2. A leather cleaner to bring your furniture, car seats, bags, shoes, and more back to useable condition.
3. A tote organizer that has two vital functions: 1. brings order to your chaotic bag that weirdly has no pockets and 2. lets you transport all your stuff with one fluid motion.
5. A blessedly effective carpet cleaner capable of turning your brown carpet into whatever color it was when you bought it.
6. A wildly popular hair serum packed with vitamin E, aloe vera, and argan oil to ensure your mane stays silky soft and frizz-free, no matter how humid it gets (Florida bbs, this one is for you).
7. Medicated, waterproof bandages that will make your wart erupt from the depths of your skin like a gross butterfly.
9. A spice shelf that makes good use of vertical space so you can actually see where the heck your cinnamon is.
10. Apple cider shampoo and conditioner to reinvigorate your scalp, which can help with hair loss and dandruff.
11. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets that'll do all the hard work cleaning your gross bottles. No scrubbing needed!
12. A suction tool to help relieve the itchy agony of bug bites by sucking out insect venom, saliva, and other irritants under your skin. Finally, you can go outside after dark again!
13. A wood polish that can miraculously erase water stains and scratches. Everyone will be asking where you got your brand new coffee table.
14. An ink and stain remover ready to pick a fight with even the toughest of marks. Permanent marker? We'll see about that.
16. A hanger organizer to solve your horrible hanger-nest problem you've been suffering through in silence all these years.
17. A collagen coating hair protein treatment that takes your dry, tired hair and turns it into the silky soft locks you've always wanted.
18. A pack of Magic Eraser-dupes that work just as well as the real deal at zapping away smudges and stains. Save your dirty sneaks AND save some money.
19. A nail and cuticle oil to repair all the damage you've wreaked on your paws after peeling that gel manicure off.
21. A twisty cable protector to squeeze some extra life out of your frayed cables. Seriously, these should just come standard with all your chargers.
22. A toilet scrubbing wand (the magic kind, maybe?) that'll turn your yuckiest toilet into something usable again.
23. A jar of O'Keeffe's Working Hands cream to give you the baby soft hands you haven't seen since you were, well, a baby.
24. A pack of moldable glue you can use to fix pretty much anything — frayed cables, holes in shoes, broken toys, ANYTHING!
26. A shoe shining kit to make your boots sparkle as bright as the day they caught your eye in the store.
27. Two pairs of baby feet masks for getting the peeling snake feet of your dreams. JK! After the peeling stops, you get nice, soft tootsies.
29. Liquid plant food that's pretty much a multi-vitamin for your houseplant. If your green little buddy isn't growing as much as you'd like, consider a couple drops of this elixir!
30. A pet brush with thin, long teeth capable of getting to the undercoat. A good brushing means a silkier coat — and best of all, less shedding.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.