1. Viagra makes flowers stand up straight.
2. Termites eat wood twice as fast when they listen to rock music.
3. Wells Fargo has an ATM in Antarctica.
4. New Zealand is part of a hidden underwater continent called Zealandia.
5. A bear fought in the Polish army during WWII.
6. Ted Cruz is younger than Gwen Stefani.
7. The second man to ever go over Niagara Falls in a barrel died by slipping on an orange peel.
9. Venus rotates so slowly, you can watch the sunset forever just by walking.
10. There are about half as many pet tigers living in Texas as there are in the wild.
11. Speaking of Texas, one time a boat capsized after all of the people on it rushed to one side trying to catch a glimpse of the nude beach it was passing.
12. The closest living relative to the T. rex is the chicken.
13. Corpses can get goosebumps.
14. Some sea turtles can breathe underwater through their butt.
15. Giraffes and humans have the same number of neckbones.
16. The highest and lowest points of the continental United States are in the same county.
17. An American bald eagle once flew all the way to Ireland, and he was so tired that he had to be returned via airplane.
18. Cleopatra lived closer to the invention of the iPhone than the construction of the Great Pyramids.
19. Steven Hawking held a party for time travelers and nobody showed up.
20. A group of monkeys escaped a research facility in Japan by using a tree to catapult themselves over a 17-foot electric fence.
21. If you unwind a roll of Scotch tape fast enough, it can "generate enough X-rays to image a human finger."
22. Mosquitoes pee on you when they suck your blood.
23. It cost more money to buy Central Park than it did to buy Alaska.
24. The closest people to the most remote place on Earth are astronauts.
25. Finally, the Vikings had rap battles.
The difference in time between Cleopatra's birth and the invention of the iPhone was miscalculated in an earlier version of this post. H/T to Keri Snyder for pointing that out!