1. If you always lose your credit cards, keep them with your keys in this mini DIY wallet.
2. If you constantly misplace your headphones, glue two clothes pins together and make this handy holder.
3. If you're always missing your bobby pins, give them a home in a decorated pill bottle.
4. If you lose change or rings often, this tiny macaron pouch is here to help.
5. If you can't keep track of your pens, these unmistakable pompoms will stop pen-snatchers in their tracks.
6. Or liven up your desk with a pen bouquet.
7. If you always lose your lip balm, keep a tube at the ready with these super cute holders.
8. If your phone goes missing all too often, tuck it away in this DIY printed pouch.
9. If you're always looking for lost jewelry, make a decorative dish that is just as cute as your accessories.
10. If you always lose your sunglasses, throw together this case so you know exactly where to put your favorite pair.
11. This polite plaque will remind you to not just throw your keys somewhere and forget about them.
12. And you can keep track of them with some colored yarn.
13. If you can't keep tabs on your charger, personalize it with colored tape and a DIY cord clip.
14. If you always lose your socks, start collecting stray ones with this spunky clothes pin system.
Consider it the "Free Dobby" fund. You can get free printables (like the ones in these frames) here.