29 Things $10 And Under That Don't Look Like They're $10 And Under
Throw in some marble decor and suddenly, life is fancy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A marble organizer that can make hand-me-down utensils and old school supplies look luxe. For everything from kitchens to home offices, this functional piece is the perfect way to ~dress up~ your space.
2. A gluten- and cruelty-free Essence mascara with a clump-free, smudge-proof formula here to get you the most coveted compliment of all time: "Are those your real lashes?" Plus, it costs less than $5. Praise be.
3. Nail wraps for an at-home manicure that's super fancy but requires *no* polish. Long gone will be the days of spilled bottles, the smell of acetone, and waiting 75 years for your nails to dry only to wake up with sheet marks anyway.
4. A bronze wastebasket to make your trash look, well, less like trash. Used cotton swabs and crumpled up receipts will have never looked so damn c-h-i-c.
5. A camisole strap bralette that is — hello, lace — the epitome of love at first sight. Throw in the fact that the below is super comfy *and* can be layered underneath V-neck tops? I mean, someone pinch me. I had no idea this level of perfection could exist.
6. A calligraphy guide book for anyone looking to improve their penmanship *or* eventually create their own Etsy shop. These easy-to-follow instructions will turn their doodles and scribbles into a work of legible art.
7. A handheld milk frother that makes it easy to whip up your very own, typically very expensive drink at home. This stainless steel whisk truly has so many darn uses: Let your mouth water at the thought of cappuccinos, lattes, hot chocolate, matcha, milk shakes, and more.
8. An Outremer Paris perfume available in three lovely scents: spiced vanilla, fresh-cut floral, and a fresh ~sea salt~. Plus, all three scents are housed in an Art Deco-inspired glass bottles that look like they would be sold at the most exclusive boutiques in France.
9. A geometric tray with four interchangeable and stackable pieces that look like they were sourced from a modern art museum. Plus, these gorgeous pieces of art (ART, I tell ya) are perfect for everything from jewelry storage to breakfast in bed.
10. A pendant necklace guaranteed to become the ~little black dress~ of your accessories game. In other words, you'll wear this layered piece so often, your outfit will never feel complete without it.
11. Sterling silver cubic zirconia studs that look like they would run you about trillion bucks, but no — they actually cost very little and even my humble savings account wouldn't be bothered by the purchase.
12. Sleek hardcover notebooks equipped with a table of contents, ink-proof pages, a built-in pocket folder, a page marker, *plus* gorgeous outer designs: one option is a sleek gold solid, the other is a Los Angeles-inspired neon yellow with illustrated landmarks.
13. A Himalayan salt tea light holder to make your next Netflix binge feel even more luxurious. This has just enough room for a small candle, giving off a beautiful soft glow sure to up your bedroom's coziness factor.
14. A highlighter palette so pigmented, you'd think it would cost upwards of $30+ (but thankfully it doesn't). Dab a little product on your cheekbones, cupid's bow, eyelids, brow bone, and voila! You're glowing.
15. A tissue box cover that looks like it would line shop shelves of a modern art museum. Tissue holding aside, some reviewers even use this ~$5 product as a planter!
16. A create-a-set book collection consisting of weathered and used copies you can amass according to color scheme, therefore turning your shelves into a sea of thoughtfully curated books that you *wink* came up with all by yourself.
17. A wide brim sun hat that pairs perfectly with greasy hair and pretty much any outfit in your closet. This will instantly zhuzh up your ensemble, no real effort required on your part.
18. A liquid soap dispenser, because we want our bathroom to feel like an oasis and minimalist dispensers are the way to go. FYI: This soap pump is part of a larger matching collection, meaning you can coordinate it with a soap dish, toilet brush, toothbrush holder, and waste can if you wish.
19. A Lodge mini skillet that looks like part of a larger, more expensive cookware set. This is large enough to make your favorite meal but small enough to easily store away, is perfect for cooking for a party of one, and won't take up your entire sink if don't feel like washing it right away (a forever mood).
20. Hair extensions so fantastic, they've earned over 8,000 positive reviews! These realistic clip-ins add immediate volume and length to your mane, meaning you won't have to curse the day you went in for a "trim" and left the salon with hair way shorter than you expected.
21. A copy of The Art of Mixology: Classic Cocktails and Curious Concoctions that is the epitome of the ideal coffee table book. Aesthetics aside (yes I do judge books by their cover), these pages are packed with awesome recipes you'll want to attempt yourself.
22. And! A professional cocktail muddler so you can perfect any cocktail that calls for crushed herbs, fruits, citrus, and spices. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make myself a mojito.
23. A satin pillowcase that adds a whole new meaning to the phrase "beauty sleep". Snoozing on this will reduce bedhead, extend your blowout, and prevent hair breakage — all while you're catching up on some much-needed shut-eye.
24. The Seaweed Co. bath scrub to celebrate your favorite caffeinated beverage: coffee. Consider your senses indulged by way of organic and sustainably-harvested seaweed, French clay, green tea extract, and (duh) coffee extract that act as a wonderful detox and exfoliant.
25. A scented soy candle that smells (and looks!) as delicious as a fresh funfetti slice. Birthday cake-scented candles > an actual birthday cake, and I mean that with every ounce of my being.
26. A Billie starter kit for a shave smoother than any baby's behind. This starter kit contains a colorful ergonomic handle, two rust- and nickel-free razor blades, *and* a magnetic holder that will actually adhere to your shower wall (a true miracle).
27. A Renaissance-inspired portrait that is the most thoughtful present you can gift yourself. It also only takes about two days to receive: submit a photo, add a pet name, and that's it. You'll receive a printable digital illustration that showcases the regality of your pet.
28. Pantene treatment ampoules dubbed ~rescue shots~ because they bring dried, fried, dead hair back to life. Pro-vitamin b5 guarantees a deep condition, repairing split-ends and leaving a shiny, frizz-free 'do behind.
29. A leak-proof champagne stopper that will keep your favorite beverage as fizzy as the day it was popped. This built-in pressure pump preserves bubbles and therefore preserves champagne, meaning the entire bottle need not be finished on the day it was opened. Now without further ado, can I get a mimosa please?
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.