1. The Ultimate Sneaker Book, a massive anthology that packs 15 years of Sneaker Freaker material (and beautiful retro pictures) into one binding.
2. Salad For President, for 75-plus visually stunning recipes that position veggies as the main attraction — rather than merely a supporting player.
3. Of Cats and Men, which takes a dive into history's most notable cat-loving men (Nikola Tesla! Sir Isaac Newton! Freddy Mercury!) with some stylish accompanying illustrations.
4. Coyote Doggirl, a Western-style graphic novel from the delightfully twisted mind of BoJack Horseman producer/production designer Lisa Hanawalt.
5. The Incomplete: Highsnobiety Guide to Street Fashion and Culture, Highsnobiety's first book that tracks the evolution of men's fashion, highlighting brands like Supreme and Comme des Garçons that have gained cult followings in recent years.
6. Booze & Vinyl: A Spirited Guide to Great Music and Mixed Drinks, AKA your ultimate guide to pairing your favorite 1950s-2000s music with some tasty cocktails.
7. Cereal Magazine's City Guides, which offer eclectic guides through major metropolitan cities — plus, the magazine's signature clean and minimalist art direction.
8. How Not To Kill Your Houseplant: Survival Tips for the Horticulturually Challenged, for anyone who has literally Googled "plants that are hard to kill," purchased a few, and somehow still managed to kill all of them.
9. The World of Apartamento, an impressive document that wrangles 10 years of inspiring interiors from the influential magazine.
10. Let's Get Lost: The World's Most Stunning Remote Locations, a gorgeous roundup of some secluded places in the world that'll have you itching to plan a "me time" trip, ASAP.
White Lion Publishing
Get it from Amazon for $28.66, Barnes & Noble for $36, from a local bookseller through Indiebound, or find a copy at your local library.