Just 39 Really Cool Products To Check Out This Week
Vinyl record coasters, a hard cider kit, an adjustable hoodie for flat-faced dogs, and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Baby Yoda Chia Pet for the person who has not stopped talking about The Mandalorian since it came out. This ~child~ will be fully grown in one to two weeks, so everybody sing it with me: ch-ch-ch-chia.
2. A Bodum pour-over coffee maker lauded by reviewers as a fantastic dupe for more expensive brands. This foolproof gadget is designed with heat-resistant borosilicate glass and a permanent mesh filter to give coffee more flavor than a paper filter would.
3. A mini cross-stitch kit for a quarantine hobby that *isn't* Netflix. This includes everything you need to start on one of four The Nightmare Before Christmas designs: a tiny 32-page book with instructions, three pieces of cotton cloth, an embroidery hoop, and embroidery thread.
4. A 12-pack canister of blooming tea so you can have caffeine and an Insta-worthy show every morrow. Each flower can be reused up to three times for up to 20 cups of tea, which means you'll get a *whole* lotta pretty tea from just this one gift.
5. An electric S'mores maker to bring the great outdoors into the comfort of your own home. This unit comes equipped with two stainless-steel roasting forks and will get them a perfectly toasted marshmallow every single time.
6. Extra cozy undies crafted with premium MicroModal fabric, which is actually three times softer than cotton. Brace your cheeks for comfort *plus* refresh your intimates drawer with basic colors and glow-in-the dark prints alike (cc this fantastic Halloween print).
7. A travel-inspired Paint by Sticker book to unleash your inner artist (in a way that doesn't require expensive canvases, messy paint, and — no offense — real artistic skill). This book contains foolproof templates that let you recreate Art Deco portraits inspired by Venice, Monaco, Moscow, and more.
8. A tiered hammock organizer so that you can *finally* get your remote controls in order. Say goodbye to searching between couch cushions and under pillows before proceeding to shake out your blanket, in which the remotes fall out and batteries get scattered everywhere. A true nightmare.
9. Vinyl record coasters to keep your Ikea furniture protected in style. Music buffs, rejoice! Your coffee mug will be graced by the likes of Pink Floyd, Elton John, and The Beatles whenever you set it down.
10. A Funko Pop! that I don't recommend keeping by your WFH setup. He may be funny to watch, but to actually work alongside Dwight Schrute? Absolutely not. I'd rather have Michael Scott for a boss.
11. Starface hydrocolloid pimple patches you should slap on a forming zit and et voila! They will a) prevent picking, b) speed up the fluid ~draining~ process, and c) stop bacteria from further inflaming that pesky spot. Talk about out of this world, eh?
Check out the Supergreat vids below for more info on the Starface pimple patches:
12. A Brooklyn Brew Shop kit packed with everything you need to craft your very own hard cider. Just supply some apple juice and rent a warehouse because no doubt you'll want to open your own brewery after having a sip of the below — forget the $7 wine. You''ll be gifting handcrafted cider from now on.
13. A sloth stopper that does a surprisingly good job at protecting your vino. Don’t be fooled by its apparent laziness — it really pulls through when it comes to keeping that bottle of red fresh.
14. Egyptology: Search for the Tomb of Osiris , a stunning book designed with illustrated graphs and "hidden" treasures — think a scrap of replica mummy cloth and a how-to guide on reading simply hieroglyphics.
15. An area rug perfect for anyone voted "most likely to spill their wine." Not only does this resist spills, but it's made from sustainably sourced eco-friendly fibers you can throw in the wash whenever it needs a good clean! That's right, folks. It's machine-washable.
16. A retro hotel keychain inspired by your favorite fictional TV-and-movie locations — think The Grand Budapest Hotel, Shady Pines, Dragonfly Inn, and more. They even have a ~key~ to Bates Motel but 10/10 would avoid at all costs.
17. Block heel booties that are truly love at first glance. Between the gorgeous brandy coloring and handcrafted quality and construction, I would gladly sign a marriage certificate decreeing a lifelong commitment to these beauties.
18. A boo-tiful soy candle available in a bunch of ridiculously delicious scents: pumpkin soufflé, lavender, apple marble bourbon, raspberry and vanilla, and more. *purchases this candle for spooky season* *continues to buy it throughout the year*
19. Souper Cubes freezing trays to keep leftovers fresh and not taking up precious space in the fridge. These stackable silicone trays are an amazing way to store soups and sauces until they're ready to be consumed.
20. Stick-Um adhesive so genius, you'll wonder how *you* didn't think of it. Simply apply a pea-sized amount of product to any base and abracadabra, your candlesticks will remain upright! No more leaning toward one side. Get this just in time for spooky season.
21. Margarita glasses to elevate your ~at-home marg~ experience. It's simple: Keep this in the freezer until you're ready for some tequila and it'll keep your drink at the *perfect* temperature (goodbye, melted ice cubes and diluted drinks!), plus the silicone gripper means it's easy to hold.
22. A Lively "busty" bralette sung about on an eighth-grade class trip to Rome — in other words, it's what dreams are made of. This provides comfort, support, and is available in a ton of colors and designs.
23. Columbia hiking boots that are both stylish *and* functional, because perfection really does exist. Reviewers can't stop raving about the solid quality, out-of-the-box comfort, and awesome traction that these waterproof babies offer.
24. A set of four shot glasses inspired by everyone's favorite friend group: Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia. Each glass features personalized instructions on the back for a unique drinking game that guarantees a ton of fun. Example? Watch an episode and take a shot whenever Blanche mentioned Big Daddy.
25. A mini fabric steamer that scoffs in the face of deep wrinkles. Yes, I just pulled this button-down out of the hamper! No, I don't have anything else to wear! A quick run with this steamer (it heats up in 90 seconds flat) means a crisp blouse that looks as if it were just picked up from the cleaners.
26. A tinted multi-purpose salve to hydrate your pout, because the wind has returned and painfully dry lips have returned with it. This is available in several scents, but cheers to the newest limited-edition flavor: fig. It leaves behind a beautiful coral tint for just a flush of color.
27. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey to take your taste buds on a all-expenses-paid adventure. This all-natural honey, chili pepper, and vinegar mixture add the perfect touch of spicy and sweet to any meal, aka so long bland and boring dinners that looked more appealing when the YouTube chef made it.
28. A pair of innovative leggings designed with a skirt, that way you’ll look as if you coordinated an outfit and intended to look fancy-ish; In reality, all you'll have done is shimmied into a pair of leggings.
29. A hard water stain-remover so that your faucets and glass doors can finally look squeaky clean. So long, days of staring at my gross shower head that still looks awful despite hours (upon hours) of scrubbing.
30. Puma lace-up sneakers currently on sale, which is absolutely making my heart go pitter-patter. These beauties are the perfect upgrade for classic white kicks thanks to the iridescent detailing.
31. An adjustable hoodie to keep ~bat ears~ nice and warm. I would 10/10 purchase one for myself: the hoodie inner is made from a soft-to-the-touch jersey material (aka your flat-nosed pup won't overheat) while the outer material is a fluffy fleece.
32. A personalized handmade wooden recipe binder so you can jot down all of your culinary creations — even if it is just adding an extra ingredient to Kraft macaroni and cheese.
33. An iridescent bottle opener to finally replace the one you’ve had since freshmen year. That one doesn’t work. It cost 99 cents. The below option is affordable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing to boot.
34. An adhesive LED strip that increases color contrast and sharpness to enhance the images on your television screen — so yes, Netflix, I am very much still watching. Quit asking. I am enjoying this docu-series sans glare.
35. A bottle of The Ordinary peeling solution packed with quality ingredients (think glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acid) to remedy your biggest skincare concerns: acne and excess oil. The time to break up with breakouts has arrived, my friends. And for less than $8, to boot.
Want to know more about this ~magic~ peeling solution? Check out the Supergreat vids below:
36. A nourishing soak to transform bath time into a luxurious spa trip. Ingredients like hand-harvested salt crystals, magnesium, potassium, and, zinc will detox your skin; the scent of amber, cedar leaf, clove, lemongrass, and medjool date will all but force you to unwind. *inhales calm* *exhales all of the unread emails waiting for me outside my bathroom door*
37. A dual-part dish rack ideal for anyone with a ton of dishes, but limited counter space. This baby is extendable and folds in half when not in use. Simply ~expand~ it to its biggest setting when you have to set 97 dishes, 32 spoons, and 10,008 coffee mugs to dry.
38. Friggin' 3D bats (potentially the vampire kind) to zhush up any bland corner of your home with. Each of these 28 flying mammals comes with an easy-to-stick adhesive strip that's safe for glass, tile, and painted walls.
39. A tinted Tower 28 jelly gloss formulated with some sort of sorcery, because get this: It's not sticky, plus apricot kernel and raspberry seed oils provide a hefty dose of moisture. Someone pinch me.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.