Just 29 Bras And Bralettes That Are Genuinely Comfortable
Underwire that won't dig into your ribcage? Color me impressed.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A nonpadded Delmira lace bra you'll likely purchase in every hue (16 of 'em, to be exact). If the clever U-back design and soft cups aren't enough to convince you, may I tempt you with the price — less than $20. For extreme support. I can hear the angels singing.
2. A lightly lined bralette that will look all but invisible under your favorite (but annoyingly thin) white tee. Throw in light support, soft microfiber, and removable pads? Ding ding ding, you've got yourself a winner.
3. An unlined floral lace bra about to become the pride of your intimates drawer. Gorgeous aesthetics aside, this is equipped with a U-shaped back, soft straps, and lightweight support for a "barely there but still there" feeling.
4. A Goddess full coverage bra that is so comfortable, about 2,000 purchasers felt compelled to write a 🌟 glowing 🌟 review. This perfect basic's got stretchy straps, paneled sides for ultimate support, *and* is available in a ton of vibrant colors.
5. A hook-and-eye closure bralette available in cup and band sizes, aka you'll be able to find *the* perfect fit. Wide straps provide awesome support, no underwire means optimal comfort.
6. A low- to medium-impact pull-on sports bra that reviewers swear is comfortable enough to sleep in, aka that afternoon nap after slipping this on? Absolutely justified. No underwire and breathable fabric means you won't wake up sweating. (One reviewer referred to this as a "boob cloud" and wow?)
7. A Bali wire-free bra you can wear under your thinnest white T-shirt with confidence. That's right, pets! This comfortable undergarment won't be visible at all.
8. A demi-plunge lace bra so affordable, the truly fantastic quality feels like a delightful surprise. The molded foam cups provide comfortable support and shaping, plus this has light underwire for anyone who prefers that their breast friends feel slightly lifted.
9. A lightly-lined full coverage bra currently on sale for 50% off; another reason for me to feel justified as I move all seven available colors into my online shopping account.
10. A contour bra equipped with extra side coverage for anyone who hates feeling as if their cleavage is spilling out. Throw in light padding plus separated cups to eradicate uni-boob, and what you've got here is a truly solid bra.
11. A camisole strap bralette that is — hello, lace — the epitome of love at first sight. Throw in the fact that the below is super comfy *and* can be layered underneath V-neck tops? I mean, someone pinch me. I had no idea this level of perfection could exist.
12. A lightly-lined push-up bra to give your breast friends a hint of lift without the usual discomfort that comes along with it. With this, buttery soft fabric keeps you cozy and a signature X-front design keeps everything feeling secure.
13. A pullover lace bralette with adjustable straps that allow you to ~adjust~ for support to your liking. Bonus points: The straps can be converted to an X-back design, aka no more straps peeking out of racerbank tanks.
14. A Free People adjustable strap bralette so gorgeous, it feels almost wrong that it's not hanging in a museum somewhere?! Between the intricate lace, the dainty double straps, and the longline design, I'm a little sad that I don't *already* own this.
15. A Hanes wire-free bra designed with a second skin feel so comfortable, you won't want to fling it off the second you get home. In fact, this *will* be worn all the time. Willingly.
16. A full coverage bra cleverly built with a cushioned ~comfort band~ to prevent poking underwire. Plus, say hello to a front clasp — light yoga will no longer be necessary thanks to your bidding back hook-and-eye closures adieu.
17. A Bali seamless bralette available in 42 fabulous hues, so good luck on your journey of choosing just one. Reviewers swear by the delightful stretchy fabric and wide, supportive straps.
18. A Bali lace bralette to get rid of all "I need to change my top or my bra because the straps are peeking through" scenarios because of the adjustable racerback straps. Praise be.
19. A balconette bra with memory foam cups, convertible straps, and a lace design best described as drool-worthy. With hues like rose gold, sea salt, and marigold, I don't recommend clicking through this link if you're indecisive. You'll have no choice but to buy all six available colors.
20. A high impact sports bra that is, in a word, perfect. We're talking front adjustable straps, a wide underband and racerback for maximum support, molded cups, and mesh inserts that say ~sayonara~ to overheating.
21. A longline sports bra that can absolutely be worn as a ~going out~ crop top with jeans and I refuse to hear otherwise. Add in a lovely moisture-wicking material and you've got yourself a new wardrobe staple.
22. A lightly lined Calvin Klein bralette so comfortable, you'll be surprised at the amount of support it provides. Consider the criss-cross back straps and lightly molded cups as the ~magic sauce~.
23. A True & Co triangle bralette because little black dresses are great, but a little black bra you can wear every single day? Truly priceless. This one's especially fantastic thanks to lightly lines cups, adjustable straps, and a fabric softer than butter.
24. A microfiber longline bralette that is a distant cousin of the (uncomfortable and overpriced) lingerie you've stuffed toward the back of your intimates drawer. Pretty? Comfy? Supportive? Talk about a trifecta.
25. An unlined minimizer bra you'll find yourself reaching for over and over again. It has a minimizing effect of up to two inches, plus you're guaranteed the perfect fit — in addition to cups B–I and band sizes 32–48, you can even opt for half-cup sizes.
26. A wire-free Glamorise sports bra available in cup sizes C-J, giving your breast friends a much-needed dose of extra support for minimum bounce and maximum comfort. If you're the kind of person who wears two sports bras to the gym, then this undergarment is about to change your life.
27. A scoopneck bralette that has lounge, lounge, and more lounge in mind. This is cozy enough for your 10+ hour Netflix marathon, but still provides enough support so you can go on your daily walk in peace.
28. A racerback bra dubbed the ~perfect coverage~ bra because that's truly what it provides: perfect coverage. Not too much that it shows through low-cut tops, not too little in which you feel like you've got no support at all.
29. An actually good strapless bra, because life's too short to avoid wearing halter tops and strapless dresses. Hidden underwire, silicone grippers, and a hint of padding mean your bra won't have fallen to the bottom of your ribcage by the end of the night.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.