32 Products Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
Snout soothers, cloud-shaped bath bombs, truly delicious cupcakes, and 29 other popular items from BuzzFeed Shopping posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An organic snout soother because your four-legged bestie shouldn't have to deal with irritated, chapped skin. This is also scent-free and even contains SPF to help prevent sunburn!
2. A garbage disposal brush so you can deep clean *without* having to brace the grossness that is plate dirt and smelly leftovers. So long forever, nasty odors building up in my kitchen sink.
3. A 52 Lists for Happiness hardcover journal filled with prompts that inspire reflection and taking time out of your jam-packed day (because yes, even quarantine is busy) to focus on yourself.
4. An embroidery kit for a quarantine hobby that *isn't* Netflix or YouTube conspiracy videos. This includes everything a beginner would need to start: an embroidery hoop, one illustrated linen fabric, an embroidery needle, cotton threads, instructions, and a stitching guide.
5. A universal phone mount that's surprisingly sturdy, offers 360-degree rotation, *and* has adjustable side support to make sure your cell stays in place the entire ride.
6. Ceiling fan chain pulls to more clearly indicate which one is meant to activate the light *or* the fan. It's time to put an end to that annoying guessing game once and for all.
7. A mop and bucket set with reusable microfiber pads that scrub away stubborn stains in no time. This deep cleans stone, tile, laminate, hardwood, vinyl, bamboo, cement, baseboards, and drywall with little effort required on your end, plus a 280° swivel head means you can reach *all* those pesky nooks and crannies.
8. A HerStyler repair serum infused with vitamin E, aloe vera, and argan oil for shine, shine, and more shine. This lightweight formula brings brittle strands back to l-i-f-e and even tames frizz with a vengeance.
9. A vegan fizzy bath bomb that smells divine (we're talking notes of exotic citrus, lime oil, grapefruit, cardamom, and red berry) and looks worthy of a photo for the 'gram. Plus, it evolves from a storm cloud into a rainbow and I feel like that's the energy I'm really looking for in 2020. Transformation, my friends.
10. Vans slip-on sneakers so versatile, you'll start to wonder how you ever lived without 'em. An elastic gore design means they truly conform to your foot, plus reviewers swear that these babies provide comfort, comfort, and more comfort.
11. A lint roller capable of picking up every speck of gunk plastered onto your furniture. Bliss = being able to remove the plastered pet fur on your couch within seconds, therefore not having to worry that your black leggings look like they're covered in white dust.
12. A tube of Generation G lipstick with a buildable formula to a) give your pout a blotted finish or b) a bold color ready for a night out on the town. Love lipstick but hate putting it on? That's where this easy-to-apply product comes in.
13. Goody hair pins to give you that perfect ballerina bun in under 30 seconds — because just one pin can do the work of up to *20* hair pins. How does it work, you ask? Just secure your hair into a ponytail, pull it into a super tight bun, spin the pins into place, and that's it! That up-do is done.
14. A car decal for anyone who refuses to watch conspiracy docs, psychological thrillers, or The Blue Planet with you. Why? They'd rather watch the shenangians going on at Dunder Mifflin for the trillionth time.
15. A buttering knife designed with a curved stainless-steel blade to ensure that the corn-to-butter ratio is *chef's kiss*. The edge of the knife is also perfect for cutting into a stick or for scooping a buttery vat straight outta the tub.
16. A pair of period-proof high-waisted undies with the ~absorbency~ of up to two regular tampons. These look great, feel comfy, and will keep you feeling dry — way more than the typical stuff you use during that time of the month.
17. An enzyme-based Puracy spot remover that's tough on blood, armpit sweat, and tears, so it's important not to panic if your favorite top has begun to yellow in the dreaded underarm area. This cruelty-free concoction will brighten it up in a jiffy, proving that not all heroes wear capes.
18. An essential oil roll-on stick packed with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender essential oils. When you feel a migraine coming on (ugh), just apply this to your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck — it'll give you a blast of cool relief that will lessen that pesky headache (and in some cases, get rid of it completely).
19. A bottle of Versed Weekend brightening solution to tone and smooth uneven skin and post-breakout marks with kojic and azelaic acid, AHAs, bearberry extract, and of course vitamin C. Your skin deserves to *always* look as good as though you got a full eight hours of sleep last night.
20. An original Casper pillow suited for all sleepers: back, side, or a mix of both. A 100% cotton cover means you won't be sweating throughout the night, a pillow-in-pillow design provides softness and support, plus you'll get a 100-night trial run (with free shipping!) and can return within that time window if you hate it. You won't, though.
21. Keurig cleaning cups to deep clean your coffee machine (#poetry) within minutes. Simply pop this biodegradable cleaner in as you would a cup of caffeine, proceed to marvel at the gunk that's made its way into your daily cup of joe.
22. A midi slip skirt available in a fabulous polka dot design sure to get you a minimum of 900 compliments. Them: "Where'd you get it?" You: "Oh, just some vintage boutique!"
23. Stress-relief balls that will become the #2 thing (😏) you reach for on particularly chaotic days. Instead of jotting down the passive aggressive "per my last email...", opt for this instead.
25. A pair of Teva Hurricane Drift waterproof sandals that require absolutely NO break-in time and are just truly, truly comfy — you'll feel like you're walking on clouds with every bouncy step.
26. A pair of gel sleeves to give your poor, tired piggies some much-needed TLC. Simple slip these on for a hefty dose of moisture and voila — open-toe sandals will no longer seem intimidating.
27. A wine stain remover so you can fix all the accidents waiting to happen, cc: spilling red wine on your white tee. Dinner shouldn't be spent stewing in the remnants of your vino, and that's where this stuff comes in.
28. A Glow Recipe sleeping mask with watermelon extract, hyaluronic acid, peony root, and a blend of lactic and glycolic acids for a complexion that would make any baby's bottom jealous. This delivers on the promise of beauty sleep: It works overnight to get rid of dead skin cells, revealing smoother, more hydrated skin by morning.
29. A Wobble Wag Giggle ball that will keep your very good doggo entertained for hours thanks to an internal noisemaker and six different pockets.
30. A luxurious 100% cotton towel worth every 👏 single 👏 penny 👏. These towels are super absorbent, dry quickly, ultra soft, and generously sized — aka all bits and pieces will be covered as soon as you step out of the shower.
31. Mid-rise stretch performance shorts designed with moisture-wicking properties, UPF 50+, and a rip-preventing fabric that make these perfect for lounging *and* hiking. Plus, that length!? Rest assured that your cheeks won't be hanging out.
32. An anti-fog accessible face mask great for teachers with younger students who learn through facial expressions (the clear window means all expressions will be visible). Plus, this is a great option to benefit the deaf and hard-of-hearing and ASL interpreters.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.