1. An over-the-drain protector for anyone with a pop-up drain that is a: the bane of their existence and b: constantly getting clogged. This can quickly be placed on top of the drain to trap gunk, plus can be easily removed and cleaned.
2. A eucalyptus bundle to effortlessly add a bit of aromatherapy to the otherwise boring ritual of showering. This one is even wrapped with natural twine so you can easily hang it from your shower head.
3. A fizzy bath bomb that smells divine (we're talking green tea, honey, lavender, and chamomile) and looks worthy of a photo for the 'gram. Plus, it evolves from a storm cloud into a rainbow and I feel like that's the energy I'm really looking for. Transformation, my friends.
4. A suction holder insisting it ~mustache~ you an important question: Aren't you sick and tired of not having a proper spot for your razor!? This nifty tool keeps it stored, within arms reach, and out of water to prevent rust from forming prematurely.
5. A vegan bath soak enlisting the help of organic bladderwrack seaweed to soothe your complexion. Treating your skin is as easy as one, two, lay down in the bath with a good book and preferably some wine.
6. An exfoliating towel so you can tackle a word that strikes fear into your heart: Backne. This effectively removes layers of dead skin that would otherwise lead to scarring — reviewers swear by using this in combo with Mario Badescu botanical body soap to make their back all but invincible to breakouts.
11. A bathtub tray that even has a designated spot for your wineglass. Picture a fizzy bath bomb and perhaps a good show streaming on Netflix, perched on a sturdy surface that guarantees your laptop won't suffer water damage.
15. A two-paneled, padded foam pillow with ultra-strong suction cups that will actually stick to your tub. So long, resting my head on straight porcelain whilst trying to have a relaxing bath.
21. A full-body bathmat/pillow with a headrest so you don't have to try to ~relax~ while laying on hard porcelain.
22. A 24-pack of waterproof floating tealights because you KNOW you can't pass up that amazing photo opp.
23. A color-changing essential oil diffuser to keep next to your tub to treat your mind and body to some aromatherapy.
24. An exfoliating back scrubber you can use while sitting in the tub that'll leave you with super smooth and clean skin.
25. A Turbie Twistie towel wrap so you can lay *all the way* in the tub without worrying about getting your hair wet.
26. Or you could try these satin-lined bonnets, which will prevent your hair from frizzing as the steamy humidity rises out of your tub. Plus, they're super cute and you can sleep in them (I'm looking at you, curly-, wavy-, and frizzy-haired folks).
LOVENCOLR is a small business (and Etsy shop) that hand-makes satin bonnets. In addition to being a great bath accessory, these bonnets protect your hair from other external elements, help to keep its shape and style, as well as help keep products in your hair, rather than letting them absorb into your pillowcase.
Promising review: "This bonnet is the best one I've found so far. Literally everything I was looking for! So beautiful and very well-made. I feel like this one will last me a long time but I might get another because I'm so in love with it!" –Mazie Gardner
27. Some submersible and waterproof lights you can toss into the tub or leave on the sidelines because there's no such thing as *too* much ambient lighting during bath time!
These remote-controlled lights take AAA batteries (not included) and have 16 static color settings and four dynamic color-changing settings. You can also use them in a pool, hot tub, cooler – wherever!
Promising review: " I gotta say this is a great product. I was able to use it in my bathtub and in my kids pool and both times worked great. I love that it has different color options and settings. Overall, very fun and relaxing lights." –Ana MV
28. A peach bath mat whose absorbent material will keep water off of the floor, while its adorable design will have you leaning over the ledge of the bathtub just to admire it.
Promising reviews: "This mat is one of my favorite items in my entire apartment. It perfectly matches my shower curtain and is adorable and soft and dries really quickly. Love it!" –Ruthie
"My husband locked my cats in the bathroom and they got pi***d and went to town scratching up this rug. There were an insane amount of pieces around the house for weeks, yet the rug looks no different. What is this sorcery?" —Brenden & Lexie
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
You can *also* find this peachy lil' rug in our roundup of the best bath mats on Amazon.