1. A mesmerizing set of four stemless glasses embellished with gold, copper, or silver plating so gorgeous they look like they belong on display in a museum somewhere.
And while we're here, here are a bunch of things you'll only care about if you love wine.
Promising review: "These glasses are great. The glass has a nice thickness to it. It's not overly thick or thin. You can hold it and handle it without feeling like the glass might break in your hand. Great look, I love the copper look and red wine in the glass. With the copper outside it darkens whatever liquid you have in your glass for a deeper, richer look. Great in the hand, big enough to get your hand in there to wash the glass by hand. Not too light and not too heavy." —Brian
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in three colors).
2. A set of two Riedel wineglasses available in six shapes designed to deliver a first-rate tasting experience based on the type of wine you're indulging in. *Wine connoisseurs everywhere erupt in applause.*
Promising review: "I never thought too much about which glass to use until I took a Riedel wineglass tasting class. The correct glass made me believe good chardonnay was actually worth the price. Wow. Dry Oregon rieslings were always great, and noticeably better in the correct glass. The rosé and shiraz glasses are a gift, but I expect our New Year toasts to taste even better. What they say is true: all Riedel glasses are super lightweight, more durable than you’d think, and regularly get washed on the bottom rack without breaking or clouding. Put some wrapped candy in your old, heavy wine glasses, tie a bow around the stem, and give them away as party favors. I did." —Victoria
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+.
3. A set of two gorgeous stemless wineglasses boasting finger indentations for super easy gripping. Plus, they're just really aesthetically pleasing. I personally own these and they're my go-to glasses for pretty much everything.
Promising review: "Absolutely love the wave glasses. They are beautiful and lightweight. Since they are handcrafted, there are slight variations which adds to the beauty and uniqueness of the pieces. My mom who has advanced arthritis loves the fact she care securely grip the glass and not have to worry about dropping her favorite glass of rosé. Best bar ware purchase ever." —Norma RN
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in two colors).
4. A swoonworthy set of four small hand-blown coupe glasses from Anthropologie destined to be discussion pieces the next time you host a get-together at your place.
5. An eye-catching set of four rectangular crystal wineglasses exuding ~modern chic~ vibes to help you effortlessly channel your inner Blair Waldorf (specifically from season three of Gossip Girl).
Promising review: "I purchased these glasses and I couldn't be happier! They are so classy and elegant. Much nicer looking than your standard wineglass (and I have some decent wine glasses). I've received many compliments from friends who I've served wine to in these glasses (and before their third or fourth glass, so I know it's not the wine talking,). I would definitely recommend these and am considering purchasing another set." —Teressa_pdx
Get it from Amazon for $39.97.
6. A stemless handmade personalized wineglass ticking both boxes of being ✨ chic ✨ and budget-friendly, which is a huge plus if you plan on gifting these to your bridal party!
Looking for some more bridesmaid gift ideas from Etsy? We've got ya' covered.
Everly Grayce is an Alabama-based Etsy shop specializing in personalized bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts.
Promising review: "My order was quickly made and shipped! The lettering looks amazing and the quality of the cups is higher than I expected! I'm excited for my bridal party to receive them." —Sara Jayne
7. A set of two crystal champagne flutes touting a rectangular shape just begging to be filled to the brim with champagne, prosecco, or whatever other ~really grape~ bubbly beverage you're sippin' on.
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE everything about these champagne (actually, prosecco for me!) glasses. They are the epitome of elegance. The design is beautiful, the stem is perfect in length, and everything about the glass is delightful. I’m extremely satisfied and will definitely buy more." —Sabra Ray
Get it from Amazon for $17.95.
8. A set of four stemless wineglasses everyone should have at least one set of for a truly ~well-rounded~ glass collection. Plus, you can totally use 'em for more than just wine!
Promising review: "You can't go wrong with these! What an amazing deal! These wineglasses feel very sturdy and high quality! The glass is a great thickness, not too thick not too thin either! I am obsessed and have told my friends and family about these glasses because they are an amazing product for a great price!" —Courtney F.
Get it from Amazon for $16.73.
9. A set of four stemless wineglasses wrapped in silicone sleeves so you can easily switch between snacking on that pizza and sipping your merlot without worrying about the glass slipping through your greasy fingers.
Note: Lid not included.
Promising review: "They've been good quality glasses, wash well and hold up in the dishwasher after several years of use, nice feeling in your hand to hold, good size for all types of drinks – milk, OJ, water, wine, or whatever! Great for outside use due to the protection of the silicone. We recently had our dining room cabinet holding all of our nicer and breakable dishes/glassware take a tumble to the floor, hitting first our dining room table and then crashing to the floor. These were the only thing to survive and not break in that fall! While searching for silicone kitchen cooking tools, as Amazon does so well, it 'mentioned' this product. I fell in love with the colors (pink, gray blue, gray, teal set) and actually bought them for this reason, as I certainly was not in need of more glasses. I am extremely satisfied with this product – they are the first glasses we reach for due to comfort of using vs. our nicer glassware that is non-silicone covered." —Agent 66
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in five color combos).
10. A unique set of four hand-blown glasses from Anthropologie showcasing striking gold rims that'll add a sprinkle of texture to your glass collection.
Psst, if you also happen to enjoy a good brew, you might just want everything on this list of beer-related gifts.
Promising review: "These glasses are absolutely stunning! I get so many compliments. Can’t wait to display them on my new gold and marble bar cart!" —SamanthaMarieMD
Get it from Anthropologie for $56.
11. An insulated plastic wine tumbler for anyone who can't stand the thought of sipping room temperature wine. These vessels are created with freezing gel to keep your beverage ~extra chilled~ for hours and hours.
Promising review: "I was given a set of the gray wine freeze cups as a gift and I love them so I saw they had other colors and now bought the pink ones. My biggest pet peeve with regular wine glasses is that the wine goes back to room temperature too quickly. These cups keep frozen for hours so you can have multiple glasses of wine and keep the bottle out instead of in the refrigerator. I love the color on this one too!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.08+ (available in 16 colors).
12. A stunning set of four crystalline wine glasses from Anthropologie decked out in intricate gold floral accents that looks way more expensive than it is.
Promising review: "These wineglasses are the most beautiful things I have ever seen! I have had my eye on this collection for a long time and was waiting to see if they would come out with wine glasses on a stem, which is what I wanted, and thankfully, they have! I already ordered another set!" —U5172
Get it from Anthropologie for $64.
13. A best-selling personalized wineglass you can have laser etched with a floral initial and optional name and/or date for anyone enamored with customized kitchen accessories and home decor (aka me).
Note: You'll be prompted to either create your own design through a separate site (the "I followed the steps" option) or request that they do it for you (the "Please do it for me" option).
Everything Etched AZ is a Phoenix, Arizona-based Etsy shop specializing in handcrafted personalized gifts, like wine glasses, cutting boards, liquor glassware, and more.
Promising review: "This personalized wineglass was a PERFECT gift! And I love that the person I have it to can still put it in the dishwasher without worrying that it will get ruined. It’s absolutely beautiful, and I will buy from this seller again!" —Alyana Veras
14. A pack of 24 stemless plastic champagne flutes you won't ever have to worry about breaking! Less anxiety about impromptu broken glass clean-ups = a much better time celebrating whatever you're celebrating.
Plus, here are some other boozy things that would make perfect gifts for cocktail fanatics (or maybe even yourself).
Promising review: "Love these! I highly suggest them!! There are so many and I love that they don’t look like cheap plastic. I used them for a surprised birthday party for my best friend and they still looked really fancy with the rest of the decorations." —Jess
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (also available in "heavy duty" style).
15. A sturdy set of two Barbie x Dragon Glassware crystal wineglasses that are truly ✨ iconic ✨ and would most definitely be Sharpay Evans-approved.
Promising review: "These Dragon Glassware x Barbie wineglasses are the stuff my dreams are made of. The colors are bright and vivid. The photo does not do the colors justice. They feel sturdy in hand. They're not nearly as fragile as I imagined. They are quite a bit bigger than I was anticipating as well! I really am delighted with this purchase." —Cynthia Hartley
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.