27 Perfect Gifts For Anyone Who Loves Beer
Make someone ~hoppy~ for the holidays.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An insulated beer mug so they can enjoy every last drop at the temperature the beer gods intended — ice cold.
2. A game of "Beeropoly" they can break out at parties that's pretty much guaranteed to be several steps up from their usual go-to drinking game.
3. A beer holder for the shower, because no one should let basic hygiene get in the way of enjoying their favorite beverage.
5. Beer-foaming stones, so they can replicate the experience of a deliciously foam-topped on-tap brew in the comfort of their own home.
6. A set of beer-patent prints that'll look great above their bar cart or hanging anywhere in their home, really.
7. A six-piece beer glassware set so they'll have all the glasses they need to optimally enjoy whatever type of suds are on the agenda.
10. And a set of reusable bottles that are safer than glass, to use while they get into the swing of brew-making.
11. A recipe book for the at-home brewmaster, so they can take their small-batch game to new levels and experiment with different seasonal recipes.
13. A pair of beer and BBQ socks, for the person who's a firm believer that there isn't a more iconic duo in existence.
14. An on-demand class that'll teach them the DIY brewing basics without even needing to put on pants.
16. A personalized beer caddy that'll make it easy to tote their favorite brews to a party or picnic.
17. A bottle-cap state map to transform their dusty ol' collection into a piece of quirky home decor.
19. A rustic beer flight set with a chalkboard panel that makes a great gift for the beer lover who enjoys entertaining.
22. A drinking game that lives up to its name, for when you've gotten sick of playing What Do You Meme? for the hundredth time.
24. A guide to tasting and pairing beer, for anyone who regularly hosts parties or who just wants to elevate their drinking and dining experiences.
25. A beer-layering tool so they can make a pub-rivaling black and tan in the comfort of their own home.
27. And a mini-fridge (with a built-in speaker!), so they never have to be more than arm's length away from their beloved brew.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.