We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An insulated beer mug so they can enjoy every last drop at the temperature the beer gods intended — ice cold.
2. A game of "Beeropoly" they can break out at parties that's pretty much guaranteed to be several steps up from their usual go-to drinking game.
3. A beer holder for the shower, because no one should let basic hygiene get in the way of enjoying their favorite beverage.
4. And how about some homemade beer soaps in a variety of delightful scents to top it off?
5. Beer-foaming stones, so they can replicate the experience of a deliciously foam-topped on-tap brew in the comfort of their own home.
6. A set of beer-patent prints that'll look great above their bar cart or hanging anywhere in their home, really.
7. A six-piece beer glassware set so they'll have all the glasses they need to optimally enjoy whatever type of suds are on the agenda.
8. A super-cute bottle opener and corkscrew that'll make for a meowy good stocking stuffer.
9. A beer-making kit to take their love for all things hoppy to the next level.
10. And a set of reusable bottles that are safer than glass, to use while they get into the swing of brew-making.
11. A recipe book for the at-home brewmaster, so they can take their small-batch game to new levels and experiment with different seasonal recipes.
12. A sticker that says what's really on their mind while they're stuck at work.
13. A pair of beer and BBQ socks, for the person who's a firm believer that there isn't a more iconic duo in existence.
14. An on-demand class that'll teach them the DIY brewing basics without even needing to put on pants.
15. A subscription to the Craft Beer Club, for the gift that truly does keep on giving.
16. A personalized beer caddy that'll make it easy to tote their favorite brews to a party or picnic.
17. A bottle-cap state map to transform their dusty ol' collection into a piece of quirky home decor.
18. And an automatic bottle opener so they can remove all those caps without denting them.
19. A rustic beer flight set with a chalkboard panel that makes a great gift for the beer lover who enjoys entertaining.
20. A ridiculously adorable pin for the person who loves sloths as much as they love a cold one.
21. A cheeky vintage-style tin poster that'll be a perfect accent in any room of their home.
22. A drinking game that lives up to its name, for when you've gotten sick of playing What Do You Meme? for the hundredth time.
23. A punny tee that lets the world know what types of crafts are actually up their alley.
24. A guide to tasting and pairing beer, for anyone who regularly hosts parties or who just wants to elevate their drinking and dining experiences.
25. A beer-layering tool so they can make a pub-rivaling black and tan in the comfort of their own home.
26. This framed print of a classic vintage Guinness ad that they'll love, no stout about it.
27. And a mini-fridge (with a built-in speaker!), so they never have to be more than arm's length away from their beloved brew.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.