We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Your bridesmaids do a lot to help you plan your big day. From helping you pick the *perfect* dress to planning the perfect bachelorette party. So why not get them a gift for all of their help? Etsy has *tons* of lovely options to choose from.
Here are some that are sure to make your bridesmaids' day.
1. A simple customized ring they can use to show off the name of their partner, kids, pet, or even their own name!
2. A chic tumbler you'll catch them using all the time for their favorite drink because of how cute it is.
3. A bar necklace so beautiful, they'll wear it with every single outfit because of how well it goes with *everything*.
4. A pressed lavender necklace for that bridesmaid who is constantly talking about the floral arrangements you'll be having at your wedding and perfecting every detail of them.
5. A stunning jewelry dish to store *and* display their rings in what basically looks like a work of art.
6. A monogrammed hat because it's cute *and* functional. You can also change up the font by requesting a customization!
7. A jewelry bag to make traveling with necklaces way easier, reducing the chance of them having a big ball o' jewelry to untangle. Whew.
10. Pearl drop earrings they'll be able to wear with basically anything *and* that will add the perfect amount of sparkle to their ensemble.
11. A floppy sun hat because it's not only super practical and they'll be able to wear it often, but it's also oh-so-stylish for summer.
12. An arrow bangle to let them know that Cupid really hit your heart when you met them. This will undoubtedly be followed by eye rolls and hugs.
13. A tiny cactus anklet that'll pay homage to their favorite hot city *and* have a cute lil' personalized touch next to it.
14. A set of friendship bracelets because you're never too old to wear these with your besties and they'll definitely love them.
15. A compass necklace to remind them that they don't need to look for that one person on Earth who truly appreciates them anymore. It's you.
16. A leather band because their old Apple watch band has seen better days. It's time for an upgrade.
17. A dainty initial necklace that may be small and simple, but creates a beautiful statement they'll want to wear every day.
18. A jewelry organizer with their name on it to proudly display all of their new pieces you got them from this list.
19. A cloth-wrapped bracelet because they loved the outdoor bachelorette adventure so much, they've taken up hiking as their new hobby.
20. An acrylic tumbler to fill with their favorite iced coffee and have the perfect pick-me-up to get their day going.
21. Heart hoop earrings so sweet, you'll literally see hearts form in their eyes when they put these on.
22. A woodland charm you can get for each of your bridesmaids that matches their personality the most. It would be a quirky *and* thoughtful gift!
23. A birthstone necklace so they'll proudly show off their favorite month of the year. This raw stone gives off such a whimsical vibe that any bridesmaid would love.
25. And a zodiac ring they'll be *starry-eyed* over every time they look down at their finger. Plus, now they have an excuse to talk about horoscopes with unsuspecting strangers.
If you've now got the itch to revamp your entire jewelry collection, head over to Etsy and check out even more pieces!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.