We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Collegiate-style apparel that displays your "home team" proudly, whether it's pinot noir, pinot grigio, chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, or rose'.
2. A wine dispenser with a retro woodgrain design that trades the cardboard box for something classy and quirky.
3. A super affordable subscription of handpicked wines from Winc that are featured at select restaurants nationwide.
4. A two-pack of stainless steel Yeti wine tumblers with double-wall vacuum insulation for cold drinks all afternoon.
6. A cotton shirt that skips the BS and lets everyone know the way to your heart is through a chilled bottle on a warm day.
8. A pair of quirky wine glasses, with sippable stems bending into glass straws, that claim to be "almost impossible" to knock over.
9. A wine aerator with a large chamber to properly infuse your wine with oxygen to make your bottle taste better than your friends'.
10. An electric wine bottle opener that can uncork up to 30 bottles on a single charge alone and look good while doing it.
12. A stopper, pourer, filter and re-corker combined to create an airtight seal and keep your opened bottles fresher for longer.
13. A trendy tote bag made from 100% organic cotton featuring a sunny graphic with a chill vintage vibe.
15. A kit of everything you need to make 15 individual batches of your own wine from scratch in just under an hour. All that's missing is your own fresh fruit.
18. A set of four outdoor stemless wine glasses that are unbreakable, scratch-resistant, and BPA-free.
Reviews have been edited for clarity.