We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant to tackle enlarged pores, pesky pimples, and fine lines with a vengeance. It also works OT to gently exfoliate (ta ta FOREVER, dullness) without causing redness or irritation along the way.
2. An Avène gel cleanser lauded by over 1,000 reviewers, who all *swear* that this is the ultimate step one in your skincare routine. This soapless stuff truly does wonders for acne while a splash of thermal spring water works to calm your skin (and help maintain it's optimum pH balance).
3. A Bliss jelly peel exfoliator because we all deserve skin softer than a baby's butt — and this delivers. Papaya and pineapple enzymes lift away dead, flaky skin to reveal a smooth canvas that allows the rest of your products to seep in more thoroughly. And the best part? It isn't irritating.
4. An Ancient Greek Remedy facial oil that is truly a skincare jack-of-all-trades. This stuff softens skin, helps heal acne, aids in ridding scarring and stretch marks, and provides a large dose of 🗣️MOISTURE.
5. A Mario Badescu facial spray infused with relaxing lavender and chamomile for a quick boost of hydration. Soothing aroma aside, this non-irritating formula is truly *chefs kiss* when it comes to combatting dryness.
6. A Cerave exfoliating cleanser gentle enough for even the most sensitive complexions. Salicylic acid, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and vitamin D pick up dead skin cells (the kind that cause gunk build-up) to prevent acne outbreaks — but this is still non-comedogenic, so your complexion won't feel overly tight *or* break out even further.
7. Single-step vegan Bliss resurfacing pads capable of ~peeling~ off dead skin cells with just one swipe. Glycolic acid will slowly be released to reduce fine lines, even out discoloration, and improve brightness — and unlike your typical peel, these pads contain witch hazel, licorice, and calendula flower extract to keep irritation at bay.
8. Versed brightening solution, because what's worse than acne? Acne scarring. Just a daily swipe of this four-acid complex will lead you to greener pastures (the greener pastures = lightened dark spots, no more dullness, and a more even complexion overall).
9. Hydrocolloid Hero Cosmetics pimple patches you should slap on a zit to 1) prevent picking, and 2) speed up the ~draining~ process. If you're looking for a no-frills way to stop cystic acne in its evil tracks, you may want to ~pick~ this product.
10. A Milk clay mask that, in addition to calming, moisturizing, and balancing the oil on your face, is a summer breeze when it comes to application: Simply remove the cap, swipe on some goodness, and rinse off after 10 minutes. No product wasted or smeared all over your hands.
11. A daily Vanicream moisturizer ideal for both face and body. If you've ever struggled with eczema, itchy skin, or clogged pores, then this paraben-, formaldehyde-, dye-, and fragrance-free product is bound to become your new holy grail.
12. A Cosrx gel cleanser tough on built-up gunk, blemishes, and redness, but gentle enough for even the most sensitive complexions. Looking for a new go-to cleanser? Presenting this pH-balanced option.
13. A multi-use Glossier skin salve perfect for hydrating your lips *and* the most irritatingly dry parts of your limbs (we're all looking at you, pointy elbows and peeling cuticles).
14. A Neutrogena gel cream to improve dryness and provide ultimate hydration for up to 48 hours. If you're looking for a ~tall glass of water~ to quench your face thirst, look no further than this fast-absorbing and oil-free formula.
15. A Mario Badescu clarifying serum that bids adieu to about-to-erupt blemishes one sleep at a time. Just apply a thin layer of this thyme and salicylic acid gel over effected areas, and the only thing you'll be waking up to is the irritating sound of your alarm — no cystic acne (that deep, painful kind).
16. An oil-free, soap-free La Roche-Posay foaming gel to kick both your acne and your oily T-zone to the curb. For a matte complexion that stays matte throughout the entire day, this morning and night cleanser is destined to become your new holy grail.
17. The Ordinary blemish serum, because what do we love? Quality ingredients for cheap. We're talking ~$6 for niacinamide and zinc PCA — both superheroes in the battle against excess oil, acne, and acne scarring.
18. A micro needle roller that is MUCH more affordable (we’re talking an $80 difference) than other rollers on the market, but still equally as effective. Not to be dramatic, but this is genuinely heaven sent for scarring and indentations caused by cystic acne.
19. A gentle Shea Moisture African black soap packed with a generous dose of shea butter, organic oats, and aloe to deep cleanse *and* fight hormonal acne, eczema, and broken capillaries. Heroes? Not all of 'em wear capes.
20. A splurge-worthy Tatcha sunscreen that will protect you from the sun's harmful rays (SPF 35, baby) without leaving behind a film of sticky, greasy residue. This even blurs pores and doubles as a makeup primer to ensure that your foundation stays put all 👏 damn 👏 day 👏.
21. An Eva Naturals face serum because adult acne is garbage and according to reviewers, this stuff truly helps. Ingredients like hyaluronic acid, retinol, aloe, salicylic acid, and niacinamide work in harmony to solve your most annoying skin problems from acne and dark spots to dehydration and redness.
22. An exfoliating SkinFood mask that smells so divine, you'll probably want to eat it (READ: please don't). It's packed with black sugar, strawberry seeds, and strawberry seed oil that'll work wonders to give your skin an instant "I slept so well last night" brightening effect.
23. A Yes To facial cleanser here to kick the derrieres of acne, blackheads, and uninvited excess shine (you can thank an effective trio of charcoal, tomato extract, and salicylic acid for that).
24. The Inkey List apple cider vinegar peel, because you've heard about the benefits of ACV but detest the taste. No worries! Add it to your skincare routine with this bottle of 10% glycolic acid and fruit enzymes, which gently reduce redness and dark spots to reveal a glowing (and non-irritated) complexion.
25. Solaroil to banish the bane of your existence — weak and brittle nails with cuticles that look like they were mauled by an animal. This formula is so effective, one could say that it truly ~nails~ it.
26. A deep pore-cleaning Aztec Secret clay mask with a powerful calcium bentonite clay formula to basically scare even the most stubborn cystic acne away. Simply dilute this mask with either apple cider vinegar or water for best results and et voila, prepare for clear complexions ahead.
27. First Aid radiance pads, because dewy skin should be as easy as grab, swipe, and toss. These rounds are infused with lactic and glycolic acids to speed up cell turnover (hello, exfoliation) while ingredients like cucumber, Indian gooseberry, lemon peel, and licorice root truly deliver on their promise of glow.
28. Cetaphil cleansing cloths you'll want for those nights in which you are way too tired to cleanse, tone, and moisturize. These remove dirt, trapped oil, and makeup (*cough* even waterproof mascara *cough*) without simultaneously stripping your face of moisture.
29. A Sunday Riley clarifying oil bordering on Harry Potter-grade magic. This medicated dry oil prevent blackheads, stubborn pimples, and fine lines whilst you sleep, plus it absorbs super quickly — no more waking up to grease stains on your pillowcase that you'll get around to washing...eventually.
30. A concentrated O'Keeffe's moisturizing cream ideal for dry, cracked hands in desperate need of some TLC. This ultra-moisturizing water, glycerin, and paraffin formula is used (and loved) by everyone from construction workers to people with eczema.
31. A Burt's Bees lip scrub enriched with honey crystals for gentle exfoliation *and* beeswax exotic oils for a conditioning treatment so nourishing, your lips will feel smoother than butter. Now repeat after me: Be gone, flakes.
32. A Belief lightweight moisturizer that will, please don't pardon my French, become the pièce de résistance of your skincare routine. Not only is this gel-cream super hydrating, but it also has an instant cooling effect that makes it great for the warmer months ahead and can be used morning or night.
33. A non-comedogenic, fragrance-free Cerave moisturizing cream here to fight body breakouts and painful irritation with a vengeance. "You can run, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!" —you to the pimples that have randomly sprouted along your chest, back, and butt.
34. A Neutrogena alcohol-free toner because you *may* think you washed off all the gunk lodged in your T-zone, but alas — you did not. This refreshing product picks up where your cleanser left off, further purifying your complexion without stripping it of natural moisture.
35. An oil serum here to deliver some SERIOUS glow, the kind you'll say ~I dew~ to after about .5 seconds of wear. A blend of nourishing oils, fruit extract, and sugarcane squalane offer hydration and visibly brighter skin while light-reflecting minerals give your complexion that "I drink a TON of water" radiance.
36. Tend solution because ingrown hairs and razor bumps are truly the pits. Just spread this lotion onto whichever body part you plan on waxing/shaving (and yes, it's safe to use on the bikini area...I know that's the question haunting your pretty little mind) and POOF! All skin irritation and bumps will vanish.