FYI: Most cleansers tend to lean towards being alkaline, which is a pH of over 7.
My takeaways from using this bb consistently for a year:
1. Even though it's a gel, it does foam up! Which I love! I like to rub it in my hands before applying it on my face. It's super light and easier to work in and go to town with a lil' massage than, say, a creamy cleanser.
2. Yes, it smells kinda medicinal, but I stopped caring after the first few washes — and trust me, I've given up on a few products in the past because of super strong smells.
3. It removes makeup like a dream! That being said, if I'm wearing heavy eye makeup and mascara, I'd still go in with a soft cotton pad and micellar water, before going in with the cleanser.
4. One bottle lasts you forever since you just need a lil' pinch of product. And at just over $10, that's a steal.
5. I tend to get some breakouts when I travel, and I really think the Betaine Salicylate and Tea Tree Leaf Oil helped keep my pores clear in check and prevented breakouts from popping up.
6. My foundation glides on *so* smoothly after I use this cleanser (proof below).